User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Existence

Existence

User Info Menu

Re: Existence

Quote Originally Posted by wopps93 View Post
    well it looks weird cuz u didnt do anything to her face, so it looks like its a head popping out of a wall
    Lol, it took me awhile to get what you meant. When I did I bursted out laughing and my dad thought I was on something. It's just funny. Like she's about to blurt out "Why so serious?"

Lol you just got me to like it 10x more lol.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Existence

User Info Menu

i love how you made it look like her upper chest*notice how i didnt say boobs ;)* is burnt looking,and i love purple in the hair*mainly cause purple is the bitchingest color*,and i like what you did with the eyes,kiu man

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Epic John. hey how is Sara doing anyway. Remind her she still owes me and Jake, twice. One because of the Iceyhot thing... and the other for the food I got her.

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Its kinda scary.

Those eyes will haunt me for weeks. :ohmy:
    Last edited by gokickadogx2; 06-22-2009 at 01:41 PM.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

Existence

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sethrigal View Post
    Epic John. hey how is Sara doing anyway. Remind her she still owes me and Jake, twice. One because of the Iceyhot thing... and the other for the food I got her.
    She's doing good. IDK what she has been up too. Me, Jake, nor Wil has really heard from her. I talked to her yesterday, she seemed bored lol. Much like I am... Been in the house for a week with strep... Boredom...

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12