User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: superman logo sig

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Re: superman logo sig

i was going to put a superman on there but i couldnt figure out how:(. i cut him out of a picture and saved selection, but when i loaded selection it didnt show up

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

superman logo sig

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    i was going to put a superman on there but i couldnt figure out how:(. i cut him out of a picture and saved selection, but when i loaded selection it didnt show up
    if ur just started with gfx u might wanna use cut-out renders rather than started with stock images
    if you dont know where to get them, pm me and i'll send you a few links that u may find useful
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

k, thnxs:)

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

superman logo sig

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lolhacks View Post
    k, thnxs:)
    links sent, try creating something new
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine. View Post
    links sent, try creating something new
    k, ill look at the renders and decide:)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12