User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GFx worthy now?

GFx worthy now?

User Info Menu

Cool GFx worthy now?

Ok so I've been working on a sig tutorial that Johnny sent me and here is the outcome better....or better? I like it alot I think I'm GFx material now but if you dont its cool say what you feel I will also provide the PSD here so nobody thinks Im ripping. :D

Thanks,
    rokkerguy

PSD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DKYFSY8G

GFx worthy now?

User Info Menu

Re: GFx worthy now?

I Still Think You Can Use Some More Work Like Adding C4d's and Some Fx But Its Getting Better

GFx worthy now?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rokkerguy View Post
    Ok so I've been working on a sig tutorial that Johnny sent me and here is the outcome better....or better? I like it alot I think I'm GFx material now but if you dont its cool say what you feel I will also provide the PSD here so nobody thinks Im ripping. :D

Thanks,
    rokkerguy

PSD: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DKYFSY8G
    You're definitely getting better, but GFX isn't just about doing what a tutorial says. It's learning from it. Sure you can do it once, but after you've learned from different tutorials, you take what you have learned and use what is needed from your learning experience to put what is needed into the graphics. So if someone wanted a technical signature, you would implement bits and pieces of different skills you have learned from different high tech tutorials and other related tutorials and implement it into your techinical signature you are designing. Also just because the sigature is high tech doesn't mean you should use all your high tech skills, sometimes different skills work well with other skills.

e.g. High Tech skills mixed with Abstract skills.

The whole reason I love GFX is because I can mix things up and create a unique design by mixing my skills together.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

GFx worthy now?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by purpy View Post
    I Still Think You Can Use Some More Work Like Adding C4d's and Some Fx But Its Getting Better
    Just cause u add c4ds doesn't show any skill and potential, unless u make them urself
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

GFx worthy now?

User Info Menu

It Does If You Blend It and add To It

GFx worthy now?

User Info Menu

You got a whole lot better, congrats. Just letting you know dont make everything one color.
    Can you Feel the Bass?

GFx worthy now?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by purpy View Post
    It Does If You Blend It and add To It
    i can make sigs without anything but a stock a render and filters,you dont need c4ds.

GFx worthy now?

User Info Menu

yeah same here...
    try not to make in monotone :D

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Your getting allot better.
    Try not to make sigs monotone.
    I dont really like those tech details too much, add details to bring out you focal point.
    BG is nice.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

GFx worthy now?

User Info Menu

Ok so I will soon be posting a second "app" showing all my new work and capabilities. It will consist of at least 5 sigs by me probably more. Thanks for the replys :D

---------------------------------UPDATE---------------------------------
    Here is the post link:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...30/#post147703
    Last edited by xXDubstepXx; 07-19-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast