User Tag List

Thread: please rate 1-10

please rate 1-10

User Info Menu

please rate 1-10

Ok...i just want some constructive criticism...no flaming..
    just keep in mind these are really old and yes i know i suck...just want to know wut yall think....i might start doing gfx again..

Rate 1-10 and tell me how to improve

Request
    V

please rate 1-10

User Info Menu

Re: please rate 1-10

Overall: 6
    Your main problem is depth, make sure the details you add flow perfectly with the theme you chose for your sig
    Another thing is blending, make sure that everything looks like it belongs there, and that everything perfectly fits in with each other.
    Last, text. Seems like the hardest thing for people, even me sometimes, to grasp is adding text to signatures. Just like everything else, it needs to have a depth all of it's own. Don't worry about adding too much detail to text, but make it fit in. For example, use clipping masks. btw, make sure the font used is not too heavy it should be simple.

Hope you found some relevant stuff in there. If so, please rep+
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

please rate 1-10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Griffin View Post
    Your main problem is depth, make sure the details you add flow perfectly with the theme you chose for your sig
    Another thing is blending, make sure that everything looks like it belongs there, and that everything perfectly fits in with each other.
    Last, text. Seems like the hardest thing for people, even me sometimes, to grasp is adding text to signatures. Just like everything else, it needs to have a depth all of it's own. Don't worry about adding too much detail to text, but make it fit in. For example, use clipping masks. btw, make sure the font used is not too heavy it should be simple.

Thx...yeah i agree with you, but not sure if its an overll 6...maybe like a 5 or 4 1/2....

these are all old...ima try to come up with some new stuff..

please rate 1-10

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Griffin View Post

i agree.Depth and blending.

please rate 1-10

User Info Menu

I give it a 5.8
    The one's who say they are wise are follish,but those who do not speak of it are very wise.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Like like all except the T-Pain and the chainsaw one.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

please rate 1-10

User Info Menu

your all harsh lol i give it a 7 or 7 1/2 keep up with the good work

please rate 1-10

User Info Menu

i give it a 6

please rate 1-10

User Info Menu

nice dude

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.