User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Outerspace!

Outerspace!

User Info Menu

Re: Outerspace!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    The stars and asteroid look really shitty. Stars aren't red or blue.
    uhhh yeah they are S2h6699 ^ is right we just finished covering that in Science at my school they are blue and red...

Outerspace!

User Info Menu

not bad
    get rid of white border
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Outerspace!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rokkerguy View Post
    uhhh yeah they are S2h6699 ^ is right we just finished covering that in Science at my school they are blue and red...
    Look up into the sky on an uncloudy night. What color are the stars you see? Thats what they should be in your picture because blue & red stars aren't what people know and normally see:p.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Outerspace!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Look up into the sky on an uncloudy night. What color are the stars you see? Thats what they should be in your picture because blue & red stars aren't what people know and normally see:p.
    Well obviously the perspective is different we're not viewing the stars from an astronaut's perspective on earth now are we? In space you see the reds and the blues!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12