Sub Zero

Sub Zero

User Info Menu

Re: Sub Zero

unnecessary scan lines around the entire sig...not needed
    and the light blue border, also not needed
    work on depth and flow
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Sub Zero

User Info Menu

as a GFx Artist, i have the right to do and apply as i please. GFx isnt about what YOU like about it, its the quality of the art. Not just because you dont like it or it's uneeded, its how i did it and how much effort i put into it. Oh and btw, its kickin it old school. I dont like this new C4D's and the neon lights and all that, i prefer to go back and do scanlines.Its what i like, CnC is just what u THINK the best quality's are. CnC isnt what it used 2 be -_-

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

CnC means comment and critique, meaning they point out what helps the piece and what takes away from it, and comment on what can help it look better so it won't look so flat. Really, isn't old school in my opinion and as far as I know you really haven't been doing gfx for a long time, so cnc couldn't have changed much. Also, the scan lines do distract you from the focal and the over sharpen on his face also take away from the depth of the sig. Doesn't matter how much effort you put into your work, sometimes I will be working on something for an hour+ then just discard and start fresh trying to get exactly what I want.
    Last edited by Lavent Sky; 04-06-2010 at 06:26 PM.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

Sub Zero

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFX View Post
    as a GFx Artist, i have the right to do and apply as i please. GFx isnt about what YOU like about it, its the quality of the art. Not just because you dont like it or it's uneeded, its how i did it and how much effort i put into it. Oh and btw, its kickin it old school. I dont like this new C4D's and the neon lights and all that, i prefer to go back and do scanlines.Its what i like, CnC is just what u THINK the best quality's are. CnC isnt what it used 2 be -_-
    Obviously your not getting the point of the whole graphics forum bud...
    If your not willing to take constructive criticism, don't even bother posting your work here. That's what this is all about. Don't be taking comments so personally. And btw, judging by your work, you are in NO position to be teaching me what graphics are, or aren't.
    Quote: "GFx isn't about what YOU like about it"
    guess what? The advice I'm passing to you is the advice many graphic designers have passed on to me, so there is no need to be acting like a smart alec.
    I'll say it once again so I'm not flaming your thread. MY opinion is that you should get rid of the scan lines, and work on flow and depth. C4ds arent even necessary, so u dont even need to fret over that, find some other effects
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."