User Tag List

Thread: 2 of my newist Sigs

2 of my newist Sigs

User Info Menu

2 of my newist Sigs

Okay most of you dont know who I am but Im a friend of Skyance...From along time ago and were still friends...But back on topic...I took about 5 months off of GFx then When school Ended I got back into it...So this is what I've come up with...
    |Made Today|

|Version 2|

|Version 1|

CnC---And be Absolutely honest with your opinions..Tell me what I need to fix or add thank you
    .::Gucci::.

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

Re: 2 of my newist Sigs

the 1st one is nice but i dont like the way you put the Gucci it shouldve been nicer if u put it under the OPS but your sig looks great nice work.btw I dont get the picture on the 2nd and 3rd one what is it?

2 of my newist Sigs

User Info Menu

Re: 2 of my newist Sigs

Quote Originally Posted by AfterEffeX View Post
    the 1st one is nice but i dont like the way you put the Gucci it shouldve been nicer if u put it under the OPS but your sig looks great nice work.btw I dont get the picture on the 2nd and 3rd one what is it?
    The Gucci on the Specs arm is supposed to act as his Tattoo...
    And for the other 2.. I dont know what the Render is I was just Render surfing and came across it and Its was all Iraqi looking so I just placed a black GM..The added a C4D and Brush effects.Then a few minor tweaksto make it look pretty.
    .::Gucci::.