User Tag List

Thread: I need help!

I need help!

User Info Menu

I need help!

Is there a way around getting the boot with anti 35? By the boot i mean can't switch rooms or anything? Speaking of boot. Are there any proven anti boot codes that make it so nobody can boot you? Ive seen a ton but dont want to turn on 35 anti boot codes. also, are there any single boot codes? The reason i ask is i just recently hacked my psp, my bros, friends and gfs cuz of hackers and we wanted an equal way to play without ruining it for the other players in the game.
    Last edited by SuzukiGS750EZ; 08-21-2009 at 12:03 AM.

I need help!

User Info Menu

Re: I need help!

sign up for VIP here its not that much and you get HOT premium codes for more games than just SOCOM get it here http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/payments.php

I need help!

User Info Menu

i wish i could but i have no money.

Socom 24/7

User Info Menu

I Have an anti 35 which I made, infact it's not even released, but what it does is it's anti 35 so when the error comes you can click okay it goes away for about 10-20 minutes pops up again, you can switch rooms too :P I think my anti 35 might actually be a great VIP Code, considering it lets you switch rooms and servers after you get the 35 and or use the code.
    I'm still thinking... I may give it away or even sell it for some credit or even maybe 3mil vbux on here :O Jokes :P

----Added 21/8/2009 at 10:05 AM----
    Do you need some anti 35's is that what your asking?

Above is my second userbar in my life and below is my first :P

PLEASE GUYS FREE PSP 3000's I GOT MY OWN!
    http://tinyurl.com/26oeeq

I need help!

User Info Menu

Sure you do^^ and yea you made it..yea right.

The only anti boot that anti's everything is anti 35, otherwise there's anti freezes ad anti 12. Otherwise when you are in a game you are screwed.

@gnomeman, there's only one code like that, and it just keeps 35 away for 5-10 minutes letting you do whatever, but then you get booted. Otherwise what you are saying is a fail without proof.