User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How To fix FTB 2 so that it doesnt stay on black screen at L

How To fix FTB 2 so that it doesnt stay on black screen at L

User Info Menu

This Is a tutorial for The problem with FTB 1 and 2

Credit:LiL_Dizzy aka Dizzy_Loc_83

The Problem: was that when you load your ftb 1 or ftb 2 umds they get stuck at the load up screen or black screen.

The Solution:

1a) First of all im not responsible for any damages, but I done this many times and nothing goes wrong.
    1b) Start up Socom FTB 2 UMD

2) Right when it gets to the black screen, take out the MEMORY STICK. ( This is to allow it to load a little on the PSP so you can access the Cheat database)

3) Then when you hear a loud spinning sound from the PSP or when it gets to the Socom FTB 2 loading screen insert the MEMORY STICK.

4) It should load to the FTB2 menu, once it loads all the way you need to quickly press select or hold it. (because sometimes the database doesnt appear when holding)

This may not work the first time so restart.

5) Any way want you get the Cheat database to load, goto to select cheats and tap ^(triangle) and make sure that all of the cheats are off, then press select to save.

6) After turn the cheats off and exit the database, and return to the HOME (XMB) and restart the PSP.

7) Now load the Socom FTB 2 And it should run fine.
    (This can also be done to the Socom FTB 1)

Note: ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU NEVER SAVE ANY CHEATS ON CHEAT CW OR IT WILL MESS UP AGAIN, INSTEAD AFTER YOU SELECT {Y} ON THE CHEATS YOU WANT DO NOT PRESS SELECT AND GO BACK TO CHEAT CW MAIN MENU AND AND SELECT MANUALLY APPLY CHEATS. THIS HAS TO BE DOMNE EVERY TIME.

Any Ways If this helps you at all award me with karma plz. And if you need further help send me a messeage. ;D ;D ;D ;DHelping noobs a day at a time J/K :D :D :D :D

User Info Menu

Re: How To fix FTB 2 so that it doesnt stay on black screen

GREAT WORK THANK U SOOOO MUCH DUDE WHEN EVER I SEE UR NAME ANYWHARE IM GONNA ADD KARMA AND THANK U AGAIN ;D ;D ;D :D :D :) :) :)
    I already broke One Dont Make ME Break Yours Too!

User Info Menu

i have a iso... i wish this would work 4 me...
    http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=dilville

this is like fishy's site but this 1 you read emails (you open them and press a link and u get money for it) or play games, or take survays or even buy things on Ebay!!!

User Info Menu

well it worked for some poeple i never had problems but wrong section buddy

User Info Menu

This wont be able to work with the iso because it runs from the memory stick, if you have this problem with the iso you can use only probably 5-8 cheats on your cheadt db at a time otherwise wait for new cheat cw if there will be a new cheat cw or you could buy umd i think thats best when hacking. ;D ;D Oh yea thnx for karma and i just like to help as much as possible I also am working on my own hack making skills write now i have only made word hacks and stuff

User Info Menu

This is moved and stickied. This problem only happens in ftb1 on 3.03 OE-B and below.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

jonny wat does it mean by stickied i still have this problem i think never tried it but i have 303 OE C

User Info Menu

after i did all that i went online once in that time i got lagged out to a blue screen i restarted the psp then i tried going back online but it keeps sending me to the main menu after saying refreshing servers what do i do now??? and i have 3.03oe-c and have the problem :-

User Info Menu

oh u still have hacks on if u cant get to work or you data base is full with too many ftb codes and anywone thanks i copied tut i didnt

User Info Menu

i have disabled the db but im gonna try taking some codes off i'll let u kno what happens thanks anyway +karma+ and last night when i was on my psp browser everywhere i went i got the comunications with server has failed why does that happen ???

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast