User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: oppistite sides character

oppistite sides character

User Info Menu

is thier a hack where if ur a seal u can choose terrorist character or if ur the terrorist u can be the seal???

User Info Menu

it would be cool is someone that could make a code like that and the opposite team can't lock on to u but u could lock on to them

User Info Menu

ya

that would be cool but as of now that is just a laging glitch.. :?

User Info Menu

lol how does the lagging switch have anything to do with the team hack thing?

User Info Menu

cuz

theres no such code....lol :D

User Info Menu

and does the lag switch help u with the glitch like does it make the glitch easier to do or something? i did that opposite team glitch thing like once and i have no clue how to do it again i was just keep switching teams back and forth then i stay on one side till the count down starts and when the count down starts i was dress in terriost and i was in the seals side

User Info Menu

LOL

It's easy. When you first come in the game and theres a few people in don't select your character just switch teams. As for th hack, I know someone has made a hack to make you switch teams every like 1 second. I also know theres one for ftb2 where you can customise your seal to be a mercenary or your mercenary to be a seal. They can still target lock you. Theres also one to make you respawn on the seals team if your on the mercenaries or the mercenaries if your on the seals. Then theres the on you can chosse where you respawn instead of the random crap.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

o

is it a released hack?

User Info Menu

No

It hasn't been released. Even I do not know it. :(

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

awwww

that would be cool lol owell :D

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast