User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unban Code

Unban Code

User Info Menu

Re: Unban Code

wat a bunch of noobs. that code does work for ftb2. i've used it plenty of times. the thing is, is that you have to wait a whole 24 hours before you're able to log back in with ur name.it works if u get banned on any socom game but you have to use the code on ftb2 only so it can unban ur name

Unban Code

User Info Menu

Or open nitepr, Press r until prx tab. Go down to corrupt psid, X then 5 secs later exit nitepr. decline user agreement. you can wait for the next day until you guys unabnned Or make a new name and it will work.

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

Unban Code

User Info Menu

My unban code works on ftb2, and I'm very happy to say it's helped me in the worst of times :)

+Rep

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Bane View Post
    I've heard there was a code for it lol didn't go looking for it Think its dumb to ban some1

----Added 3/2/2009 at 1:21 PM----
    Unban
    ;whackya
    0x004F2C28 0x00000000
    0x004F2C2C 0x00000000
    0x004F2C30 0x00000000
    0x004F2C34 0x00000000

ok so heres what you do. when you get banned and try to log back on before you click accept turn this code on and turn the cheat hz to 15

then let your psp freeze up for a bit and the screen will turn black (dont worry its saving) then when you log back on it will be unbanned

I have not tried this but I heard good things about it

:unsure: isnt this the one for FTB2? i dnt remember the code but the method is the same.
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

Unban Code

User Info Menu

There are unbanning codes, all you have to do is currupt PSID. BUT THIS DOESN'T WORK ON SONY BAN!! Just if hackers ban you!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12