User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i r need helpz

i r need helpz

User Info Menu

Re: i r need helpz

I already rewrote an installer btw, it copies the prx's rather than create new ones off the bin2c shit, so it'll be easier to upgrade. Only few things left are the bricker(Which for some odd reason freezes, I can't figure out why the hell why) and a couple of pointers.

i r need helpz

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NOFX View Post
    I already rewrote an installer btw, it copies the prx's rather than create new ones off the bin2c shit, so it'll be easier to upgrade. Only few things left are the bricker(Which for some odd reason freezes, I can't figure out why the hell why) and a couple of pointers.
    can't wait to try it (hell getting svn now :) )

i r need helpz

User Info Menu

Svn build doesn't work, I fucked up the bricker some how some way, so if you compile make sure the bricker thread isn't started.

i r need helpz

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NOFX View Post
    Svn build doesn't work, I fucked up the bricker some how some way, so if you compile make sure the bricker thread isn't started.
    I'll look at it, it doesn't hurt to have a second pair of eyes look at it, just PM me with which file it's in so I don't have to go looking for it, you won't believe what having a second pair of eyes does

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12