User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unbanning yourself.

Unbanning yourself.

User Info Menu

Re: Unbanning yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by iConBOY View Post
    I don't know if many people know this but i will share it anyway and hopefully some of you will make use of it.

So, you have been banned with your normal username? Guess you will have to wait a few days till you get unbanned. In the mean time you can get yourself a new username, here's how.

What's needed: NitePR

Load up SocomFTB1... Now go online...

Now you're online follow these steps.

Go to the part where you sign in, press Connect... Keep the username thats been banned to log in...when the next page shows up it will say ACCEPT & DECLINE we wanna now press DECLINE... then press yes... once you've done that it will take you back to the signing in part, here's where you open NitePR press start then press R tto scroll across till you come to the [PRX] then you go down to where it says Corrupt PSID? press that once. Now click off NitePR.. type in a new username something like Joe Bloggs you can keep your normal password doesn't really matter. Now press CONNECT then Accept.. it should now say "Player name not found. Would you like to register this player name?

Press yes and you're away till your other username gets unbanned.

Enjoy.

Thanks for reposting something that has been posted 2 million times

Unbanning yourself.

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: Unbanning yourself.

wow if you dont know how to unban your other username then you must be stupid the directions at the start are very clear and easy to use. but if you need more help just tell me and i can help you with your little problem.
    ~Snipeorama:dry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12