User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clan tag Symbols and codes/ How to use them

Clan tag Symbols and codes/ How to use them

User Info Menu

Re: Clan tag Symbols and codes/ How to use them

what game are these codes for? FTB2? srry if I missed something :)

User Info Menu

Sftb1 sorry but there is sftb2

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ajis19 View Post
    Ok, i know that there is a post already up on this, but i have a better tutorial and more colors that you can use.

To Color/Put symbols in a Clan Tag

Step One
    First Open a chat, and type AB 8 times (so it looks like this ABABABABABABABAB). When you have done that open your nitepr (dont close that chat box with the 8 AB's you had up, or this will not work) and slide over to the right untill you see Search Text. Again, type AB 8 times and search. When the search is done, choose the bottem code, press select, and copy it. Then slide over to your browser. When there press select again, and paste. You should see your code (the middle should look like 414141414141).

Step Two
    When you are over your code, you can now change the numbers to represent what you want your clan tag to be. Each individual letter/symbol will usually take up two slots (like 41 is a capital A). To change these for letters, i usually just change the second number in the 41, like to 42 which is B. If i want a letter later in the caps. section, ill change the 4 to a 5, which will give me like an X. If you change the 4 to a 6, then you will be in lowercase letters. If you change the 4 to a 3, you will be in numbers.

Placing Symbols in your tag
    Each symbol has a code, like a letter does. But some symbols use 4 slots to make that symbol appear. A list of codes that i found are posted at the end of this post.

Placing a color in your tag
    This is the thing that alot of people dont know how to do, but if you read this, you will be a master in no time. Colors will take up much more space than letters or symbols in your clan tag, and in the end, will leave your clan tag having a #C? at the begging of it. But the plus side to this is when you talk, your clan tag will be colored. To color a clan tag, go to the begging of the 4141 code. Replace the begging with the numbers 2343. This will (on the very right of the code) look like #C. You must have that before entering a code for a number. Now after the 2343, you can put in a code for any color. Colors codes can be found at the end of this post.

Making your clan tag work
    To make it work, exit nitepr, you should still see AB 8 times in the chat box (NEVER type anything again untill you are completly finished with the code you put in nitepr, or you will have to start all over). Press enter and you should see your code. But when you open the chat box again and press enter you will see no code. Now keep the chat box open, and re-open nitepr and go to the brower again. Find the code you put in, and you should notice that the first two numbers of the code are gone and have been replaced by 0's. Replace the 0's with what was in that slot before, and exit nitepr. Now every time you press enter you will see your code in the chat box. You can modify the code untill you are satified with it. When you are done, exit the room you were making the tag in. Make sure you are the leader of your clan, and go to your clan options. Select change clan tag. When you are in there, just hit enter. Nothing will look like it happend at first, but when you go into a room again, your clan tag will have changed. If you put a color in it, every time you press talk, your clan tag will be colored for other people.

Saving a room
    Before i type anyting again, i always save a hacked clan T/O room. To do this, just keep the code you want and go to the server option. Dont load a server. Instead go to server name, and press enter. You will see your clan tag appear. From there just re-open the chat box, and put T/O at the end of it (if you dont do this you will get an error when you try to start your server). Choose the maps you want in i your T/O room, and save the server. Try starting it up after you saved. If it starts, then good for you. Now every time you want that server, all you have to do is press load. If you dont want the T/O in it, then delete it after you loaded the server.

Color Codes
    Neon Purple-66C350
    Reg Purple-BCE784
    Lime Green-FF1AAB
    Black-FFFFFF
    Ture Blue-FFCC33
    Ture White-00BB44
    Hot Pink-11AA64
    Baby Pink-328965
    Ture Brown-7D8FE5
    Bright Gold-0839C5
    Bright Blue-DDAF09
    Dark Blue-FFFF89
    Faded Green-E374AA
    Ture Gold-406BEA

Symbol Codes

Ó = C393
    Ô = C394
    Õ = C395
    Ø = C398
    Å = C5A0
    Ü = C39C
    Ù = C399
    Ú = C39A
    Û = C39B
    Ÿ = C5B8
    Ç = C387

---Numbers
    A0=space
    2E=.
    30=0
    31=1
    32=2
    33=3
    34=4
    35=5
    36=6
    37=7
    38=8
    39=9
    5F=_
    2D=-

---Rank Symbols
    A5=1st petty (3-redarrowz)
    9F=2nd Petty (2-redarrowz)
    9E=3rd Petty (1-redarrowz)
    8E=Seaman (3-barz)
    88=Seaman Apprentice (2-barz)
    A8=Chief Petty
    AD=Ensign (gold)
    B3=Leutenit Jr. Grade
    B8=Leutenit (2-bars)
    B9=Leutenit Commander Gold
    BA=Commander
    c390=Captain (eagle)
    c397=Admiral Lower half (1-star)
    c2F0=Admiral Upper half (2-starz)
    c2F7=Vice Admiral (3-starz)
    c2FD=Admiral (4-starz)
    c3BE=Fleet Admiral (5-starz)
    C517= 1 silver star (admiral)
    C530= 2 silver starts (admiral)
    C557= 3 silver stars & small (admiral)
    C53D= 4 silver stars & small (admiral)

---Psp Buttons

A2=Start
    A4=Select
    B6=L Trigger
    BD=R trigger
    A6=X
    B4=Square
    AC=Triangle
    B7=O
    A3=Left D-Pad
    B1=Up D-Pad
    AF=Right D-Pad
    B5=Down D-Pad
    A7=Green dot
    AA=Red dot
    c5A6=psp
    c5A7=ps2 controller

---Misc.
    21=!
    A9=Copy Sign
    B0=¤
    B2=?
    BB=>
    AB=<
    BF=Upside down ?
    99=TM
    40= (a)
    A9= (c)
    AE= (R)
    ---MISC.
    € = C280
    ¡ = C2A1
    ß = C39F
    ¿ = C2BF
    ° = C2B0
    « = C2AB
    » = C2BB

Hopefully this guide helped you all out. If any of you can find any other colors, then post them here. Till then, Ajis out.
    :):):):):):):):o:eyeroll::D8);):p:furious::(:party::rant::shine::smash::willynilly::cheers:: cowboy::nono::offtopic::poke::robot::lift::dots::g ather::gunsmilie::boat::beta::bat::ban::spam::star wars::tank::censored::scooter::chinese::whip::whee lchair::taz::snipe::snore::sing::help::haha::yinya ng::music:

User Info Menu

Those codes won't work for socom though. In thatsituation try this.http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...etters-t18478/

Seriously, Don't rip art

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12