User Tag List

Thread: Whats with these long names/tags with symbols and stuff?

Whats with these long names/tags with symbols and stuff?

User Info Menu

that shit is ugly as fuck...i mean why would you want your clan tag covering your name, thats pointless, in game nobody can see your name and in the lobby it looks retarded as hell. all these symbols in the tags are played out. this imposter stuff was cool when omlette and uniterror first created it around two years ago with there cool site that would generate a .prx file and when me and my friends did it everybody was like wtfwtf, how did u do that and shit and it was cool for like a week, but its way old now....and never did we do it too clan tags that covered your name, just your name...the tags that cover your name is just horrible.

it doesnt make you look special either because more people have these garbage tags than people that have regular ones. so whats up? what do you guys think of this...

User Info Menu

Re: Whats with these long names/tags with symbols and stuff?

I know that shit looks fucking gay...

User Info Menu

If it's overdone I agree. It's the kids that try to fit every symbol possible into their name which makes it lame.

User Info Menu

I agree Omlette and Uni-Terror made it bitchen, and it was mad longer than 2 years ago lmao. They had that shit when FTB1 first hit. I remember those days, it was times when I didn't have to work, had no worries, stayed up late under covers, good times. Like the first day their site came out, I hexed the prx, and changed my name to everything in the book lol, then they started encrypting the PRX's lol. Still have the VERY first PRX from their site somewhere.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.