User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

User Info Menu

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

Well this time it is the last straw. This code was leaked so much that UNI TERROR decided it was time to release. I myself had it leaked to me before anyone else. Although I knew of it's power and was not going to release it. So I apologize for giving it o no one, but only you can realize it's true power. With this I officially quit Socom either until this hacking problem is fixed, I better learn hacking, or untill FTB2 European comes out. I will of course be active on the forums plus keep them up and running. At the request of the creator I will post only a link to the code for you guys to snag.

http://omlette.net/uniterror/zoom/
    Credit: Uni-Terror

For those of you wondering the code within Zoom Teleport that says "Full screen scope (better visability)" all that does is all that stuff around the area that makes it so you when you zoom in the area in visible area that is circular and all the black stuff along with the stats of the scope are gone. Basically when you zoom in you see no scope status so it's like you never zoomed in, but you did.

Have fun you fucking leachers. With this I officially delete the no hacking in clan wars rule from my site, since well FUCK who will listen? You can't tell if anyone is using this if they don't make it too obvious so fuck it.

I know everyone at TSH and MVH must be in pain. This was the one true hack that was their baby and it was the only code no one had. I feel bad for you guys. If I find out who released it first I would do unspeakable things. If I was TSH, MVH, or ESPECIALLY Uni-Terror I would literally be crying right about now to think that complete strangers would be turning his masterpiece into a complete pile of shit and torture to other non hackers.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

User Info Menu

Re: ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

ahh yes but i dont even play socom anymore lol

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

User Info Menu

wtf happended to all the other post????!?!?!?

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

User Info Menu

lol great code but useless since i don't play it anymore

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

User Info Menu

Why dont you play anymore, what do you play. I play the killzone liberation beta and MGSPO.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

User Info Menu

cool

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

User Info Menu

zoom teleport on ftb1? theres noway. i mean, is there?

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

User Info Menu

zoom teleport is a pretty crappy hack, thanks for releasing it though i guess..
    I got hoop dreams, and a custom psp.

PSP
    EBAY:3.40 OE-A>SEMI-BRICK>1.50>3.52 M33>3.52 M33-2>3.52 M33-4

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 73lack_Diamond View Post
    If anyone has a no vote code that works on nitepr please give me it

Aim me
    deerhunter112591
    dude wtf go somewhere else and spam.

ZOOM TELEPORT RELEASED!!