User Tag List

Thread: boot

boot

User Info Menu

boot

ok i fixed the blur thing. but i get booted by server wen i turn my codes on like i play 4 5mins and i get booted. and does anyone know code 4 rank up? i have 1 but idk how to use it can someone help plzzzz

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Re: boot

If you would just tell me what codes your using I can help you. Tell me all the codes you use and quit making so many threads for no reasom.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

boot

User Info Menu

im using those codes on page 2 ,thred by klokwrks "my nite pr archive." those r the cdes im using and how does tht E19 r^ work on the 1st page?

----Added 31/5/2009 at 8:07 AM----
    and i keep on getin booted o and do u have code to change # of players 4 a game and the round count?

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Error-35 is a error that is for when you get caught hacking to stop it you have to use no-35 codes the codes in that thread will most likely boot you if you want you have to find no 35 codes to use online Rank up codes are error codes so you can't use them.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

boot

User Info Menu

so can u pm me the codes u have? besides the boot like some of the main ones.

boot

User Info Menu

dont do it he probably cant handle it. the main codes are on this FREAKING SITE!!!!!!!!!!