User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glitches by kasper

Glitches by kasper

User Info Menu

Glitches by kasper

Riverine
    get near the river.Take out secondary weapon. lie down on the floor. hold triangle /_ and move into the water. keep holding triangle dont let go and go as deep as u can. Good for hiding and surprising an enemy

Thin Ice
    Where seals spawn go right and walk toward the house. on the back of the house(opposite side of where the 2 windows and the front door is) take out ur secondary weapon. there should be a climb side wif the square button showing. lie down and move backwards. when the climb is gone move forward. when it reappears, quickly press triangle then square. you should be in a weird position against the wall. Hold triangle then hold L. then move left until u c a tree. let go off L and move back. then once ur on the mountain let go of triangle. then move toward the tree on the mountain. move left of the tree u c. then walk into it slowly. screen should become blue. move left and right for a while. u should teleport underneath the map. if u dont ur pernamently stuck. screen shots coming soon.

Glitches by kasper

User Info Menu

Good

Great glitches

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Glitches by kasper

User Info Menu

Re: Glitches by kasper

they the only glitches u know..???i know fukin loads more than that....not braggin but i do.....mail me if u wana know sum fukin legend glitches on socom ftb1 that only i know ;D;D
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

Glitches by kasper

User Info Menu

short assassin i have every killer glitch with me i just dont no how to explain. y dont u go ahead and make a topic posting the glitches u no

Glitches by kasper

User Info Menu

Seriously. PWNed lol.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

Glitches by kasper

User Info Menu

well i wud but these glitches wud just fukin completely ruin de game 4 good becuz i can glitch on top of catwalk nd shoot through de top of catwalk at ppl inside it nd i can glitch under de big white house on thin ice.....(not de barn)......it lets u crawl round under de whole house nd under de stairs n stuff.......i can get inside any wall without using a proxy break.......i'll think bout postin em all on dis site in a new post ok?
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

Glitches by kasper

User Info Menu

If you posted glitches it wouldn't ruin the game. This is a hacking site...and i'll tell you, hacking "ruins" the game more than glitching...

Dont get me wrong, i love the hacking, i just hate it when people ruin my perfectly good game with infinate health and 1sk

Glitches by kasper

User Info Menu

yeah well...,i'll think bou postin em here coz i dnt play socom anymore.....i"m playin sfdm.....anyone know how to hack sfdm?i know u do johnny.....will sum 1 tell me plz??
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

Glitches by kasper

User Info Menu

nevermind obou tellin me how to hack sfdm coz me psp iz bricked... :(
    anywayz........check out me new post in the socom ftb 1 glitches section....
    dnt worry i will be postin the best ones later r tamara r sumtin.....dnt worry....they'll be posted...........
    Sniper Essentials:
    1. Barret 50. Cal
    2. A Steady Hand
    and
    3. Patience

Glitches by kasper

User Info Menu

cool

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast