User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti cheat system Just Got Better

nGc

User Info Menu

Re: Anti cheat sysytem Just Got Better...

why they did that

Anti cheat system Just Got Better

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by send415 View Post
    why they did that
    because they're jerks.

BEAST

User Info Menu

WOW!!

ReBeL

User Info Menu

lol now we can actually play socom fair without any hackers lol im a hacker and im not hating lol so i was playing and i was doing good and still acused me of hacking lol

Rishay-87

Dont Forget...The No Error Codes Still Work, I Think:mellow:

Vv.i.Z.D.o.M Is KeY

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alienated Tailz View Post
    Yeah, okay. You must have a Perfect Anti-35 code that does kick you off the internet when you turn it off, too. And you also got a code that turns you into Mario and shoot freballs!

But as of now, I highly doubt that its unavoidable... We just have to be careful with what we do now... I do know that it doesn't detect BakonICE.
    ok...good..i love my BakonICE. and i HATE anti 35.i NEVER use it

Rep + IF I HELPED!!!

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

this is fuckin bullshit
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

User Info Menu

lmao now socom is back untill someone bypass it.
    and the 1.6 is kind of dumb

User Info Menu

Open up NitePR before entering the server, go to the top right hand corner
    look for HZZST in the Restored section, from there click it. Should take you to these weird numbers and then letters following. Now delete numbers as follow. 2,6,8 then click restored/exit, do not save anything cause if you save it and exit/restored ur NSP will be corrupt therefore useless. Now after you restored/exit the screen should turn purple then pink and finally yellow should all take 4 seconds. after some numbers will be loading and loading after done select the second option. Then it will change the settings the server has your info under be patient will take 1-2 minutes, next it will ask you to input your socom log in details do so but this time add 1 more character to your original password just one if you add more it will not work and you will need to start all over. Once done it will say "Saving, do not remove battery or turn the power off." when its done it will close the nitepr automatically and you can log into the server now do so, when it ask you to type in ur log in info do so as you did, and before you click agree open up your nite pr and go to the PNS/WDS located in the Locate option of the nitepr, when you do it the nitepr will flash the new details so dont press anything when its done you can agree and it will say you have been BAN etc, now open your nite PR and go to Restored Section and since you have a screen saying ur ban the nitePR will check it, then it will ask if you want to forcefully enter click yes, but it will kick you out anyways do this three times, but just when ur agreeing and but the third it will say ur ban has been lifted. Do to the new hacking software they install on the servers it may not be the same, so be careful.
    xXFirFirXx

User Info Menu

Re: Anti cheat system Just Got Better

yea i tested bakon and all the codes do not set off the -35 error so it works!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast