User Tag List

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti cheat system Just Got Better

Anti cheat system Just Got Better

User Info Menu

Re: Anti cheat sysytem Just Got Better...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickle View Post
    Don't quit or else they will win.
    Exactly..and they only made it a 1 day bann so whats the prob

User Info Menu

Re: Anti cheat system Just Got Better

bakon works, but hotkeys i believe will give the message because i think it causes 35, not sure.

User Info Menu

yea i got banned as well but its only a temperary so i just use nite pr rev k corrupt psid and no i will just wat till the week is over

I'm GAY and Proud.

User Info Menu

in a month this will all be over with with some bypass code for now whats just play ftb2 nice and fair lol

Jack Bauer makes Chuck Norris CRY!!!!

User Info Menu

Yes you can now play a good game without those dumb hackers!

User Info Menu

Awesome!!!!!!! i already knew this but iwanted to say "Awsome!!!!!!" just so some people will get mad at me for saying "Awesome!!!!!!", oh and.. This is Fucking Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and i hope they end up making simples patched every 2 weeks or somthing (shit i wont mind downling it everrytmie as long as i can kick some stupid 11 year old cheating bastards who cant play good anymore becuase those fucking little homos cant cheat and they dont even know how to port so man, i wish what pops into my mind would really happen, the world would be a better place and ahhhh a whole free socom server with no cheaters or little homo bitch kids, that would be great... damm my mind just wont let me stop thinking, this is great, or i mean Fucking Awesome!!!!!!!!!

oh and i dont mind the occasional cheat but still i hate the all out every single fucking minute cheaters!!!!! wooooooo Awesome!
    Last edited by white_lycan; 12-06-2008 at 01:48 PM.
    FOOL!

User Info Menu

bakon ice does have coad that will give you the screen it happend to me

=Hacker=Alert=

User Info Menu

Anti 35 dont work....it'll still detect u....so if u dont wanna get banned with ur username....AND still want to hack...use no35 hack codes....thats wats everyones sayin...

User Info Menu

that thing is gay i hate this new program i banned for 3 weeks all thanx to my little brother he was hackin online even though i told him not to use nitepr im goin to kill my bro >=(

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspnoobzrus View Post
    well they have finally done it the new anticheat system now catches you when you turn on anti 35 instanly and it usually boots you instanly. Also if i used my antiboot se with 35 built in it i got the message but was never booted like the other anti 35 code was doing. I was using a fake account to test the system and this is what i found. Its counting the number of times you get the message, even if you log off after getting it and corupt psid its still counting. So there doing by user id not umd id. As the pictures show i got a 2 week ban because of the testing i did. Others ive spoken to have gotten couple days to 1 day. So this could be the end of cheating as we know it.

On a lighter note pspbricker, and smokins weapon.prx all work with out getting the cheat error screen. I havent tested bakon yet so if someone has already please post results.
    All other non 35 codes work no problems so far.....

1st time = warning
    2nd time = 1 day ban
    3rd time = 3 days
    4th time = 1 weeks ban

ftb1 also...

1st

2nd

3rd time logging in
    very very nice job! Thanks!
    Read the rules to avoid doing anything stupid.
    To see what qualifies as being stupid, read the rules.
    Please REP+ if I helped you. Thanks.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast