User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how can i give inf. CE to a friend?

how can i give inf. CE to a friend?

User Info Menu

can you help me?
    thanks.

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

Re: how can i give inf. CE to a friend?

Ok first we will need to download these two things:

Mac Adress Changer: here
    And Hex Editor here

Save both to your destop then install the Hex Editor.

Then extract the nokxploit from the Mac Address Changer to your desktop.

Then open up the nokxploit folder on your desktop and there should be a g54macid folder. Then connect your psp and put this folder in your PSP/GAME150.

Then disconnet your psp and go to game/MEMSTICK then g54macid and run it, then hit X and wait for it to dump your mac adress. Once it finishes dumping it should boot you out back to your main menu, then you connect your psp agian and it should have a file called macid.bin in the root of your memory stick.

Now make a file folder on your destop for you and the person your making it for
    then drag the macid.bin file into your and the person your making it for's folder.

Then take the one in the person your making it for's folder and right click and click open with then Select Cynus Hex Editor.

Then change your mac address to the persons your making it for then save it.
    Then drag that copy to the root of your memory stick then where it asks you to replace click yes.

Now disconnect your psp and go back to g54macid and run it and press L+O then wait for it to finish that then connect your psp again and go into PSP then SAVEDATA then cut and paste the UCUS98645 files into your file folder on your destop.

Now disconnect your PSP and run socom then it should say no profile made then you make a profile then run your infinite CE hack then go to profile then profile data then click save.

Then disconnect your psp and go to PSP/SAVEDATA then cut and paste the UCUS98645 folder onto your destop.

Then take that file and depending upon what you use zip it up.

Winrar: Right click and click compress.
    WinZip: Make a winzip file by right clicking on your desktop and select new winzip file. Open it and then select update to put your game save in it.

Then go back to your psp and replace the macid.bin with your old one from your folder and replace the UCUS98645 with your old UCUS98645 and then go to the g54macid run it then press L+O and you will be back to your old psp, like as if nothing had happened to it.

credit goes to iGfx from oshgaming.
    What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
    Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

User Info Menu

thats the hard way to do it...put your nitepr.prx in a folder on your desktop, and put your nitepred.exe in the same folder, run the exe and type 1 to go to mask mac adress thing, then type 1 again to change your mac address, type in the mac address of your friend, hit whatever button to finish, then hit 0 to save and exit, go to your socom game, and its gonna make you make a new save file, make the svae file, make it so it has 999999 ce (inf ce code/bakonice) save the game somehow(change the character to like a bandana or something). exit the game. plug into your computer and take your UCUS9865 folder inside your PSP>>GAME>>SAVEDATA
    and give the 6 files that are there to your friend and tell him to make a new folder in the same place with the same name, and overwrite the old one and put the 6 files in there. then you are done

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: how can i give inf. CE to a friend?

Quote Originally Posted by SCAL24 View Post
    thats the hard way to do it...put your nitepr.prx in a folder on your desktop, and put your nitepred.exe in the same folder, run the exe and type 1 to go to mask mac adress thing, then type 1 again to change your mac address, type in the mac address of your friend, hit whatever button to finish, then hit 0 to save and exit, go to your socom game, and its gonna make you make a new save file, make the svae file, make it so it has 999999 ce (inf ce code/bakonice) save the game somehow(change the character to like a bandana or something). exit the game. plug into your computer and take your UCUS9865 folder inside your PSP>>GAME>>SAVEDATA
    and give the 6 files that are there to your friend and tell him to make a new folder in the same place with the same name, and overwrite the old one and put the 6 files in there. then you are done

Hey scal it's rancid again, not meaning to bug but could you give me unlimited ce to me? plz post back. and btw i never knew of this at first, that's pretty sick.
    Socom FTB3: jZe13el
    Xbox GT: Dirty FuXer

Rep Up If I Helped! :)

User Info Menu

ok first of all wat is the nitepred.exe??? and secondly do they ban you by the IP adress of your router or the mac adress of your psp ????

----Added 11/2/2009 at 5:15 PM----
    cause i need help wit not getting banned when i try to get rid of stupid hackers that always have to hack and ruin good games :(
    I HATE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO HACK TO WIN
    I AM AN ANTI HACKER IF YOU HACK U GET KNIFED LOL!!!

SOCOM FTB2= SLOWDEATH_COBRA Ccurenly useing
    SOCOM FTB2 = X--ExOrCiSt--X

User Info Menu

Lol I didn't think you could give 9999999ce anymore :p
    ima learn how to do this lol
    â„¢SHr0oM1029â„¢:drool:
    REP IF I HELPED

Underground Coder

User Info Menu

it doesn't ban you...and Nitepr EXE shouldve came with your nightPr...
    FTB1&2:GeNeRaL-Noss
    ~
    MoNey sPreADs LiiKe GerMs, GeT siiCk NiGGuH~
    Quote Originally Posted by /B/rodigyz View Post
    Ruining the game aren't the coder's fault, it's the people who use the code
    STOP ABUSING CODES!!

User Info Menu

lol those instructions have been posted everywhere
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]