User Tag List

Thread: cant get in games after leaving a game

cant get in games after leaving a game

User Info Menu

Angry cant get in games after leaving a game

ok so im hacking and stuff and i chose to get in another game but when i get out the names of the games show up but when i try go in it says login faliure, so i gotta turn off my psp and start the game all over again .

help?

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Re: cant get in games after leaving a game

This happens when you have Anti 35 on

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

ya it wat bio said:eyeroll: and stop uisn code that ban u, play legit lol
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help

cant get in games after leaving a game

User Info Menu

First of all Bio is correct. You dont need to turn on Anti35 if you arent going to use codes that ban you. If you are going to use a 35 code, THEN, turn on Anti35. If you turn on anti35 even if you dont use codes that give 35 error, you will still get 35 error just from having the anti on. Im assuming that is what you are doing, turning on Anti35 even tho you dont need to. Just dont use Anti35 or use it ONLY when using a code that bans (its up to you to figure out which codes you have ban, and which ones dont)

Also, @Kyo, using codes that dont cause 35 is not "Playing Legit" because selective kill is no 35 and that CERTAINLY isnt playing legit. The only example of playing legit that I can think of is PSP3000 with OFW 6.31 (lol). If you have hacks, and have ANY turned on (regardless of what they are) you are NOT playing Legit, period.

Rep+ for Bio... BOOOOOO for Kyo (jk)