User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IMOK's Rant -Everyone has the right to a voice -Voice yours!

IMOK's Rant -Everyone has the right to a voice -Voice yours!

User Info Menu

This is a reply to http://code.google.com/p/bakonice/wiki/Ideology
    dunno where else to put this so I thought I would post it here. I thought now would be a time I could finally sit down and post what I have been observing about socom after siting back for awhile Ive noticed almost every type of player in this game and what the main idea is. First off before I even go anywhere this is a message to all the haters. If you hate socom and are just going to say newb.. why even care anymore the game is ruined, stop and think people still care and it is NEVER too late to try and do something not just sit by and say we will be lets actually try to fix whats right. " Whats worth the price is always worth the fight" I would be better to go down trying to fix it then to do nothing about what has happened to socom. Ive been around since mid socom one and Ive noticed all the people in socom ftb2and how they are different so let me explain what is holding the game back...

the " The wannabe elite"s - All the people who think they are the legends or higher ups of socom, hey I guess you would be if this was detirmined by Vbux, posts, leaked codes and virtual rep.. I guess Im not one of those. But before this group asks who am I, my answer to that is someone who still belives there is a chance to care and do something so we can better enjoy this game. Also all the wannabe elite coders who leak codes, rip them, compile six codes together and steal credit.. STOP! Im not going to argue with your decissions but like Ive said theres always a chance so here is my offer.. to any of the people who deep down want to learn how to code here is your offer Im willing to teach ANYONE just aim me @ IMOK92 so far I have never turned anyone down nor do I plan to. Honest to God I dont give a shyt what you have done in the past hoesntly I dont care nor will I care what other people think about teaching you. I have taught many people so far and are planing to teach more.. if secretly deep down you want to learn how to truely code wheter its C or MIPS I will stick with you, I will be there until you get it, I want to provide to those who dont have the opputunity because I had to learn by myself and I admit to what people say it isnt easy. So please if you want take the offer Ill be glad to help. And heres what I ask of you In return.. to try not using codes in a game, disable nitePR from now and then... and most of all get off the damn stool and if you do I wont get on one either. Take the offer.

the "leakers and the leakies" To all of you my simple reponse.. why? Now sit down and answer why Im sure you have some answer why you leak or whay you do the crap you do. there is NO reason to leak some code even if your mad with someone be persistant dont do it, if its not yours to give then dont give it simple as that. Look up the definiton trust and tell me what you read Im intrested in your reply. Im sure the person who you got the code from(in that case if it wasnt a major leak etc) had that key word "trust" In you that you wouldn't realse it and give it away. I also think that word means lieraly nothing to people and more and has been degraded. Heres my offer for you... dont leak the codes and maybe you guys could possibly see some new worthy releases back like it was in FTB and the ps2, would make it more interesting. Now heres what Im asking of you guys, this is a public announcement I dont care who you are dont do it, it will make the game more fun and you will see, In return I will treat you with respect if you PROMISE and put trust into yourself, me, and others then I will do the same with you.

The " haters" To all the haters and I know that is many of you. If you honestly have no feelings for this game or are just going around calling people noobs etc and just flaming non stop do you actually think of what people think of you. They probally hate it, not to sound mean but its true.. giving people a little respect or constructive critisim instead of flaming goes the long way around not the short way and comes right back in your face. You know what I just thought of this second? This is how flaming begins, keep it to a mininum and you WILL see this game and these communities will be much more enjyoable. Personally I dont care what you think about me I care what you think of others, for once put others first do something good not horrible. Heres my offer, Ill stop making these threads and Im sure others will too if you guys just listen for once instead of giving some low life dumbfounded repsonse such as NOOB! What Im personally asking of you guys is stop going into threads wearing your big boots, gun towing your pistol and thinking your mighty. No one here is mighty like that Im just saying if you dont have something nice to say, or something that is atleast some what constructive dont say it at all. You know when you do that your just asking for the thread to be closed, someone to be banned, or to have some major fite stop instagating and Im sure people wont hate you. In all honestly if your not going to try playing nice then if you really dont care anymore about this game... why the hell did you eve get this far reading this post and have something to say, either says you care or some other stupid thing, if you really hate that socom that badly leave it alone for those who dont.

" All the kiddie, code usin, 55kb+ database club, repaholics and Vbux robbers" This is for all you you. You may have noticed I use mostly things that you desrcibe you and I know it may be steryotypical of me or someone else to say you guys are the grunts and well I guess the "army" of socom. Im not sure what type of army it is but it isn't always a good one. You guys are the re-posters, boot-fanatics and the major socom fanboys. If you agree with that I will send you a Tee that says socom fanboy on the front and on the back has the fanboy description with a picture :) I cant say all of you guys are bad but I cant exactly say all the pandora users are innocent either. Your to blame for reposting the code 100 times on the same page, posting boot galored databases just stop and try. Ill make you an offer its fun not to post lol but do it responsibility. Also Im willing to offer anyone that you can consider part of this group the offer to learn how to code for socom and the PSP dont pass it up you wont regret it and I know this has alot of people in this grouped people who really want to learn but something is standing in their way. Hit me up on aim Ill teach you. :) Thats all I have to say to you guys but please do me a favor try and be the saviors of soocm even with ftb3 comming out. You guys are the biggest group on socom and many of you guys know each other do it for the legit, me and youself.

" The lobby ingame booting obbssed with boots, db conists of annoying codes,mostly lobby group" Idk if these people still exisit but they did last summer, their database was mostly boots, inf mic time, inf health, rapid fire, inf ammo, imposters, and freezes and a few leaked codes. my ONLY thing to say to you guys is fawk off the main reason the game is destroyed is you guys. Example would be shooter, BUT Im NOT going to flame him... He took and accepted the challange and surprisingly for the people wondering he can actually code some stuff now. Give them a chance.

To everyone else try to improve socom or just ignore it, I know everyone can say if they have been around long enough they can have at least a few things to say about the fun times they've had and lets bring those back. This is too all the kids who tried like myself... let your voices be heard and thanks for trying I didnt forget or flame, i read your threads such as this one and Im taking a shot at what I should have done ALONG time ago, I blame myself.

My closing words... Thanks for taking the time to read and please try to do what Ive said. Im sure I WILL add more to this thread later so keep tuned also give your opinion Im not asking for spam or hate messages heres a tip: if you have something good to say wheter it be support or advice or a reply for people post it! If you were going to hate.. instead of saying No0B! Tell me what you dont agree with and if you want feel free to write your side of the story I WILL listen to what you have to say.
    Thanks for reading I know what was kinda long but I wanted to end with I started a few months ago.If you support you thread feel free to tell me so etc, thanks alot... Lets save socom one better person at a time. Also if you truely support and want to fight for the cause as theres only things to be gained not lost let me know and I will add you to the support list. Feel free to commment aswell!

-----------------Supporters!---------------------

SCAL24
    -X-Joker-X-

~Imok out!
    Last edited by Scal24; 06-26-2009 at 04:34 PM.

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

Re: IMOK's Rant -Everyone has the right to a voice -Voice yours!

I agree with this 100% dude, nice job.
    What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
    Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

User Info Menu

can you summerize this,i dunt wana read it all.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the support guys!
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

User Info Menu

150% Supported!
    mY sIG pWNS yOURS!

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Before I get started here I would just like to say this is not flame, I'm just telling it as it is,

Its all fine and dandy that you decide to waste probably 15-30 minutes (mabey longer who knows) writing an 8 paragraph essay about a video game that has basically been derailed for about 2 years but as a suggestion I think you should stick to essays about pollution or animal rights instead of trying to resurrect a 3 1/2 year old game that has been over run by "Hackers" and 7 year old children. I know this quote/statement is used ALOT around this forum but its true,

The game is dead, get over it, find a new one.

Video games come and go, all the people still fucking crying over this game when they get booted or a code is leaked or somebody banned them need to realize that its not the end of the damn world.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skyance View Post
    Before I get started here I would just like to say this is not flame, I'm just telling it as it is,

Its all fine and dandy that you decide to waste probably 15-30 minutes (mabey longer who knows) writing an 8 paragraph essay about a video game that has basically been derailed for about 2 years but as a suggestion I think you should stick to essays about pollution or animal rights instead of trying to resurrect a 3 1/2 year old game that has been over run by "Hackers" and 7 year old children. I know this quote/statement is used ALOT around this forum but its true,

Video games come and go, all the people still fucking crying over this game when they get booted or a code is leaked or somebody banned them need to realize that its not the end of the damn world.
    May I ask why people here STILL continue to wine, when they DONT even have a good reason to "hack" aka cheat? People have been saying what you just said for years since socom 2 when it started to get bad. You see if people decided to do something different at the younger days of FTB2 it would be different, and I would like to see SOCOM FTb3 NOT go down the road this game has, dont come saying the same exact shit to me again a year after ftb3 comes around.

User Info Menu

3 servers FULL at night isn't dead. And by the way this isn't just about ftb2, this is for the future of socom like ftb3 and others.

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Oh stop trying to be the fucking hero get over it.

User Info Menu

Oh stop trying to be the fucking hero get over it.
    I see why your the local badass you must be pretty proud of that shit title makes you feel good? Bet no one even likes in real life as you probly act the same exact way. You obviously didnt read ANY of it or you would know your a hater so fawk on off Im NOT trying to be some damn hero ask scal or gtfo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast