User Tag List

Thread: Let me put my 2 cents in this FTB2 crap

Let me put my 2 cents in this FTB2 crap

User Info Menu

Exclamation Let me put my 2 cents in this FTB2 crap

Ok, before you are saying, "Wow another one of these threads", just listen and you will relate to me im sure.

I started playing FTb2 the week or 2 it came out. I was amazed! It was the funnest game I had truthfully played in my life. Hacking was sparse but it was all good becuase the game was to fun to get pissy over a few noobs. It is now 2009 almost 10 before you know it. I still play. That tell you something. This game is just so fun that I and over 1000 others that still play cant put it down. This iste is like huge for FTB2 players, half the people that hack on FTB2 come here to see whats up in the hacking world. Most people here say, "I only hack if someone elese does". But then why do so many people hack? Is it that much fun? Doesnt it get boring? I mean I have only been hacking FTB2 since this summer and i am already bored out of my mind with hacking. I mean the first week it was fun but after that its just like damn, why not just see how good I can do legitly? Trust me, if you played me on socom you would say im using 1 shot and numerous other shit cuz Im not trying to brag but I have been playing for ever legit so like there was no way for me to be seriously cheating so I forced myslef to be good. Sorry had to get that off my chest.

-----

this is going to be pointless and I will be flamed but remember me the next time you get booted/frozen.

-----

What will happen if FTB3 is a flop? Everyone will play FTB2 again. But if we dont chill with all these hacks then what will happen? No one will play FTB2 anymore either. I mean some of you say, I quite ftb2 a long time ago and now I play Xbox or PS3. But what about people that still play becuase they dont have an Xbox or PS3? Fortunate for me im getting a 360 soon but really what if we could get everyone to stop booting/freezing? That will never happen but just a "what if". 1000's of people would be still playing becuase if you think about it that is why most people quit. Becuase they are sick of being booted and frozen every 2 seconds. Just something to think about next time you boot/freeze. And dont even get me started about people that ban. JeeZ!

---

Basically this is what I would like to see. People that dont play anymore come back to the game every once in a while. Also, instead of booting/freezing, why not just let it go? If you see a Noob hacker just wait it out, and talk to them calmly in the lobby. Why must booting and freezing be the only pussy alternative?

----
    Secondly, no FTB2 is not dead. After school hours from 3pm to 11pm there is over 4 full servers and about 100 in another server. Do you call that dead? No. So instead of saying, ill just use 1 shot or revive myself a little, not to be of a deal right? Wrong. That leads to some one booting or hacking all the way out on all those poor inocent people without hacks which only leads to booting. Anyone who says "just anothe rone of these topics", then well good for you.

Final Statement

Stop booting/banning/freezing

So many people would play fi that single thing stopped. If we only got this whole site to stop using boots.bans/freezes that would still be like 1/3 of hackers on socom which is a sugnificant number. I remember when all the servers were full back in 2007. No it will never be like that agin, but we can get this game set straight if everyone worked at it. And no I wont give up on this game and find a new one, I have wasted 3 and a 1/4 almost 4 years playing it, I dont just say fuck it, I stay til the end.

Thank you for reading and do not flame me, becuase think about it.

User Info Menu

Re: Let me put my 2 cents in this FTB2 crap

dude people just should use this codes:
    inf ammo
    ftb1 lock on style
    no scope recoil

And that INF HEALTH code that code is bullshit

User Info Menu

its so sad what a nice game i wll never quit add me im .-DA7V-.

User Info Menu

i add you later

User Info Menu

cant wait till ftb3. if it get hacked ppl are gunna be like :ohmy: and their gunna be at some ppl. and ima jus :laugh: and stick my out an keep :laugh:ing. ppl are gunna :gunbandana: wen dey c those ppl
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4Ck.KiD... View Post
    cant wait till ftb3. if it get hacked ppl are gunna be like :ohmy: and their gunna be at some ppl. and ima jus :laugh: and stick my out an keep :laugh:ing. ppl are gunna :gunbandana: wen dey c those ppl
    [APART FROM TREAD]

yo black kid can you help me editing nitepr??

User Info Menu

FTB2 is buns and is the EXACT opposite of fun

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.