User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fellow socom players

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

Re: Fellow socom players

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    No shit. Everyone knows FTB3 isn't coming out because FTB3 was never going to come out.. Confrontation is the new Socom. Get over it, get a 360 or PS3.
    Why do u always have to be a jerk all the time? I think ftb3 would be cool but that would cost the company a lot of money and which doesn't look very profitable.

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

I still think they will put another patch on ftb2 though

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

You know what dude read my Song in the ftb2 chat section and you will know why they wont make a ftb3

----Added 19/2/2009 at 7:05 AM----
    Quote Originally Posted by mscubana07 View Post
    Why do u always have to be a jerk all the time? I think ftb3 would be cool but that would cost the company a lot of money and which doesn't look very profitable.
    (Its his nature) JUST KIDDING ZEUS

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

FTB3? No chance, not with the hacking in FTB 1 & 2. I think Zipper is better off not making it anyway... Though it would be a good idea to make it, but coded to keep hackers from hacking. I wouldn't mind playing a new FTB WITHOUT all the hacking. Then maybe people would play legitamently in clan wars and referees wouldn't make bull shit calls...

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WaFFleZ- View Post
    Ok,really why would you think of an SoCrAcK FTB3 I mean,I bet If Zipper saw this they would laughf to death LOL...I mean FTB1=RuiNeD FTB2=SloBBeD oN and why would they make FTB3 when NoObz will RuiN another waste of trash they make WHY DO YOU THINK THEY MADE THAT TACTICLE STRIKE PEICE OF SH** to get the money we payed for the game,then all you know its LaMe and like -.Z3U5.- said CoNfRoNtAtioN
    get a PS3 or Xbox360 and CoNfRoNtAtioN iZ tHe GaMe!!!and if you saw another FTB I bet it would be StiCk-MaN (ON PSP) :dry:
    Wow some one already said this im sick of retards saying the opposite of every thing and looking on the bad side of things.

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mscubana07 View Post
    Because, thats the way it is.

FTB3 is never going to be. It would cost them a lot of money and no one would fuckin buy it because they are tired of noobs hacking in FTB2. Why make FTB3 so their money can be wasted on a game where everyone cheats and boots and bans people?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WaFFleZ- View Post
    Ok,really why would you think of an SoCrAcK FTB3 I mean,I bet If Zipper saw this they would laughf to death LOL...I mean FTB1=RuiNeD FTB2=SloBBeD oN and why would they make FTB3 when NoObz will RuiN another waste of trash they make WHY DO YOU THINK THEY MADE THAT TACTICLE STRIKE PEICE OF SH** to get the money we payed for the game,then all you know its LaMe and like -.Z3U5.- said CoNfRoNtAtioN
    get a PS3 or Xbox360 and CoNfRoNtAtioN iZ tHe GaMe!!!and if you saw another FTB I bet it would be StiCk-MaN (ON PSP) :dry:
    zipper didnt make tactical strike mr. smarty pants. and nice way of saying socom as socrack, very innovative....

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

i agree with all the other peoples. if so many people didnt hack and ruin the game then some people may not want a ftb3 or zipper interactive might make a ftb3
    I EAT BABIES
    teehee worst sig eva

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

Ftb3 is out of the picture. they should make a new map or two that we can downlaod and run in Ftb2.

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ..MusE.. View Post
    Ftb3 is out of the picture. they should make a new map or two that we can downlaod and run in Ftb2.
    If that were to happen it would be in a patch. Except for stopping cheating and glitching, I don't think they have any plans for improving FTB2 though. The game is pretty much done.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast