User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Im back to FTB2!!!

Im back to FTB2!!!

User Info Menu

Im back to FTB2!!!

Im back playing FTB2 so when FTB3 comes out I got my skills back so add me, unlike other mods and admins of sites, im mad friendly to everyone, if you need help with hacking, the forums, or even just playing the game just ask. Unless your a person who just comes to play in a game with me to hack than im a different person cause YOU BLOW, im very competitive and don't use any of my hacks except most of the time my imposter which is Mr.Pickle. So add me my name is unknownENEMY, been playing FOREVERRRRR as you my know so i know everything haha. Happy fragging :)

Im back to FTB2!!!

User Info Menu

Re: Im back to FTB2!!!

ill be sure to add you when i get on next,ill be looking forward to a clip in your ass :p

Im back to FTB2!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Commander_John. View Post
    ill be sure to add you when i get on next,ill be looking forward to a clip in your ass :p
    Just hit me on AIM so ik when your on and yeahhh rite like no lie I dont hack for shit in games unless someone else does but nobody believes me, sometimes I feel like a real nerd owning almost everyone. Any no I dont lay down for shit, im a rusher :)

Im back to FTB2!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Pickle View Post
    Just hit me on AIM so ik when your on and yeahhh rite like no lie I dont hack for shit in games unless someone else does but nobody believes me, sometimes I feel like a real nerd owning almost everyone. Any no I dont lay down for shit, im a rusher :)
    i havent laid down for about 3 months

Im back to FTB2!!!

User Info Menu

I'll Add You =]

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Yeah hit me up man xXLO72DXx
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

Im back to FTB2!!!

User Info Menu

Ugh something happened to my codes and im so confused, never happened to be before and never heard of anyone else has the problem. I don't even turn on NitePR and for some reason my inf. health is on and I wont die! It works when I have NitePR on or off or even when I just get online and never even turn it on! I erased the patch and re-downloaded and still the problem keeps going. Anyone have the problem before? Donations will be rewarded to the user that fixes it.

Im back to FTB2!!!

User Info Menu

is the code Blue? Open on Computer Erase ! at the end or being Of The Code

Try That or Take Off All Your Codes And Get New Codes.
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...d-4-19-t11532/
    Last edited by ShadyLady; 05-11-2009 at 05:02 PM.

Im back to FTB2!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -Skill64- View Post
    is the code Blue? Open on Computer Erase ! at the end or being Of The Code

Try That or Take Off All Your Codes And Get New Codes.
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...d-4-19-t11532/
    Nah I dont have it saved blue or white, im just redoing my db since im a neat freak when it comes to my codes. :p

Im back to FTB2!!!

User Info Menu

Ftb2 had its good times. i was number 1 on AWL for a few months til clan quit. cant wait til FTb3, No target lock!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast