User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fellow socom players

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

Fellow socom players

ive been hearing alot of people that are wondering when the next ftb is coming out. well it isnt going to happen and alot of people are dissapointed with this. you readers are probaly also pretty sad. what i think we should do is start a petition to have zipper interactive produce the third installment of socom ftb3 . i think if we get enough signitures we can help convince the producers in making our favorite game stay alive. please reply if you agree.

thank you for your time.

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

Re: Fellow socom players

No shit. Everyone knows FTB3 isn't coming out because FTB3 was never going to come out.. Confrontation is the new Socom. Get over it, get a 360 or PS3.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

i have both systems. but that is what a petition is for genius.

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mr.jimenez View Post
    i have both systems. but that is what a petition is for genius.
    No one wants FTB3, anyone who is actually smart quit a while ago. The game is stupid as hell. FTB2 was ruined by everyone here what makes zipper think FTB3 wouldn't be ruined by you noobz?

They will not make a ftb3 with 1000 people "signing" a petition online.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

lol how funny is this. wow ppl cant get over it. i did enjoy playing ftb but with all theses noob hackers they completely ruin it. maybe if the game wasnt ruin like it is and made the producers work at a game that they shouldnt have maybe ftb3 would have been here but nope completely gone oh well

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

Exactly. FTB2 got ruinned by a lot of you noob hackers out there that can't control themselves. There will never be a FTB3 because of that reason. The scanners in FTB2 were a complete failure.

SO EVERYONE GET OVER IT! THERE WON'T BE AN FTB3!

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

i wish there would be an ftb3 somehow unhackable
    Clan needed...... PM me with your ftb2 name and clan info

::Want to be CD code tester::

PM me with any code you want tested and ill have it done asap...

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

i wouldnt mind an ftb3 coming out, the only way theyd do that is with a beastly detection system.

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

They already have enough problems with FTB1 and 2 so they cant afford to put another one under there belt, secondly PSP is old news in the gaming industry, they moved to the next generation systems.

Fellow socom players

User Info Menu

it would be cool if they could ban the noob hackez by IP but then the noob hackerz would go around banning other people so FTB3 is not coming out THERE!!!!!:happy:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast