User Tag List

Thread: is this normal with nitepr/coderpr

is this normal with nitepr/coderpr

User Info Menu

Ok. I have tried this with both NitePR and CoderPR and this happens to me with each.
    I understand that when you first log online if you have any codes blue or turn any codes to blue you still have to press the music button twice for the blue codes to work. right? (i know what the music button is used for and everything with the white codes).

The problem is, is that once I press the music button twice then Nitepr gets all screwed up. If I make the knife code white in a game the code gets turned on even if it says [Codes are OFF] in NitePR (and I know this b/c i can see the "[] Knife" symbol when I walk behind someone even when it says [Codes are OFF] in NitePR. then when I knife someone it wont work and I freeze after I try to. I noticed this also happens with cut mics. If I had previously used the music button to turn white codes on/off in another game when I go into another room and make 'cut mics' white it will turn on even if it says [Codes are OFF] in NitePR and then the whole room cant talk.

the only way to fix this whole problems is to go offline and log back in. is this normal?

User Info Menu

Re: is this normal with nitepr/coderpr

For me...hmmm...I don't put any codes in blue. I put em all in white, and when I need it, turn em on with the music note.

From what I understand by making codes blue, they stay permanently unless you restart psp. So, click them blue, then click music note twice, then they're still on, even if the thing says off. For the white codes, you have to click the music button and make NitePR say that the cheats are on.

As for the knife code, you might be using a bad knife code. Find knife code v5, thats what I use and it works amazingly.

I hope this helped!
    Socom FTB2 AKAs:
    IvIj2.jJaIV-.-X
    zZ.O.j2.E.O.Zz
    octopus88 (So I can be a noob once more ^_^)
    -.jJj2eDaToj2.- |More smiles! :laugh: P.S. I got more AKAs
    D:\Oshada\My Pictures\wow....jpg

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

you have a bad knife code or a bad code in your DB, and if the code is turned blue just press square o it again to turn it off.
    Last edited by Narga; 06-12-2009 at 03:43 PM.
    What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
    Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kashkin8 View Post
    From what I understand by making codes blue, they stay permanently unless you restart psp. So, click them blue, then click music note twice, then they're still on, even if the thing says off. For the white codes, you have to click the music button and make NitePR say that the cheats are on.
    I already understand all that.
    It's not my knife code either. My knife works fine when I make it white and use the music button to turn on/off. But only if I log on and go into a game and make it white and use it. If I was in a previous room using some other code with the music button, then when I turn the knife code on it will turn on even when [Cheats are OFF] is displayed (like I explained above). It has nothing to do with codes. It's something with NitePR and the music button toggle on/off. This has happened with all the knife codes (v2,v3,v7, etc.) plus cut mics, no mic restriction, and probably every other code. It's hard to explain so you guys probably aren't understanding me right. :sad:

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

so what your saying is that your code is sticking meaning it won't turn off, if that is the case then you have a bad code in your DB, try removing some DMA codes you have.
    What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
    Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

User Info Menu

Use MkUltra, much better.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WarCrazy View Post
    Use MkUltra, much better.
    where does ucus-98645 go? the mkultra v4 thread doesn't say.

User Info Menu

WRONG

1. you are either turning your hacks on too early, like in the briefing room....
    instead turn them on when you start a game

2. you database is too large...
    slim down your database a bit, generally you'd like to be around 24kb

3. whats happening is that your prx is not generating the off code for certain codes..
    what you do is, next time you go online or whenever go into your cheat system and dump ram to slot,, then if your in a situation where you notice that an off code has not been generated, go into your cheat device and hit x on reset codes.....
    make sure you reset codes to the slot that you dumped

User Info Menu

I think you should check your codes again. The UCUS-98645 goes in the seplugins, Nite PR folder if I remember correctly.

My tip is to reinstall nitepr, but if your too lazy to do that ( i would be too so its ok) just check your codes, test em one by one on campaign.
    Socom FTB2 AKAs:
    IvIj2.jJaIV-.-X
    zZ.O.j2.E.O.Zz
    octopus88 (So I can be a noob once more ^_^)
    -.jJj2eDaToj2.- |More smiles! :laugh: P.S. I got more AKAs
    D:\Oshada\My Pictures\wow....jpg

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mrprism133 View Post

1. you are either turning your hacks on too early, like in the briefing room....
    instead turn them on when you start a game
    I turn them on in the game.

2. you database is too large...
    slim down your database a bit, generally you'd like to be around 24kb
    It's about 29kb.

3. whats happening is that your prx is not generating the off code for certain codes..
    what you do is, next time you go online or whenever go into your cheat system and dump ram to slot,, then if your in a situation where you notice that an off code has not been generated, go into your cheat device and hit x on reset codes.....
    make sure you reset codes to the slot that you dumped
    Thanks. I was wondering how that worked. I'll try that out.