User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stealth Prx Vs. Bakon Ice

Stealth Prx Vs. Bakon Ice

User Info Menu

Re: Stealth Prx Vs. Bakon Ice

Quote Originally Posted by exile View Post
    Bakon Ice is a cheap knock off of Dmonchilds later Mkultras. It should be called back door ice.
    You are a retard. It's not based off of MKULTRA in any other way than it borrowed it's usb and color scheme. Actually, I've put in a lot more code into MKULTRA than I've taken from. If you want to look at bakon's source and compare it, be my guest. Until then, suck a nut.

Second, it doesn't have a backdoor. Look at the source for yourself.

User Info Menu

bakon ftw,sry smokin,i dont like having codes on all the time lol

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NOFX View Post
    You are a retard. It's not based off of MKULTRA in any other way than it borrowed it's usb and color scheme. Actually, I've put in a lot more code into MKULTRA than I've taken from. If you want to look at bakon's source and compare it, be my guest. Until then, suck a nut.

Second, it doesn't have a backdoor. Look at the source for yourself.
    You can say whatever you like. You know as well as i do that your fake. With all that fag shit you talk your the one who most likely is sucking some nuts.

User Info Menu

You can say whatever you like. You know as well as i do that your fake. With all that fag shit you talk your the one who most likely is sucking some nuts.
    You are an imbosol. It is perfectly real, I made the thing. You can download the source, like I said, and look around. It's not based on MKULTRA. Hell, it was started long before MKULTRA was put out. It isn't the least bit fake.

Here, since your lazy dumb ass isn't smart enough to look for yourself, here's the source.

http://code.google.com/p/bakonice/so...vn/trunk/bakon

Feel free to look at MKULTRA. Any code in MKULTRA that is remotely similar to BakonICE, I've probably written for dmon as I end up writing some things for it. However, there are very, very few things(if any) that are similar.

The thing's coded entirely differently.

BakonICE is coded via a bunch of functions and structures, and is a lot more complex. NitePR/MKULTRA is coded via a few large functions, and is much more straightforward. They aren't even similar. The only thing similar is that they use the pspsdk debug library, use the font I found in the linux kernel source, and one of the MKULTRA versions has the same coloring, because I liked it and used it in BakonICE, as colors are a trivial amount of coding.
    Last edited by NOFX; 03-06-2009 at 05:10 PM.

User Info Menu

Your full of shit. Your back door ice is some shit. Everything about you is some shit. Your a fake ass little fag boy. You can have me banned or whatever that won't change the fact that your a punk ass little steeling fag. You know it as well as I do and everyone around you knows it too. I just wish there was a way to see you face to face. Now you can come back with one of your fag jokes or how much smarter you are then every one else or have me banned or whatever. Your still a fag and a bitch.

User Info Menu

Your full of shit. Your back door ice is some shit. Everything about you is some shit. Your a fake ass little fag boy. You can have me banned or whatever that won't change the fact that your a punk ass little steeling fag. You know it as well as I do and everyone around you knows it too. I just wish there was a way to see you face to face. Now you can come back with one of your fag jokes or how much smarter you are then every one else or have me banned or whatever. Your still a fag and a bitch.
    When the fuck did I say I was smarter? It has no backdoor, nothing malicious. I have no idea what the hell is your problem. Also, it cannot be fake as it is all right there in that link. Just because I managed something doesn't make me a conceded fag. It's all real and all right there, and your (might I say it again) lazy dumb ass is too pissed at nothing to even look to realize that I am correct.

User Info Menu

I think exile is on the rag or jealous.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sc-dude View Post
    I think exile is on the rag or jealous.
    He's probably the person who tried to donate to TSH with a CC gen and we turned over everything to paypal, so he's probably butthurt. Else I don't know.

User Info Menu

Bakon Ice is a cheap knock off of Dmonchilds later Mkultras. It should be called back door ice.
    LMAO... as stupid as you are, the name "back door ice" is hillarious.

Get dmon here and he would agree with FX, permanantly shutting exhomo's mouth.
    Last edited by redelite123; 03-06-2009 at 11:38 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NOFX View Post
    He's probably the person who tried to donate to TSH with a CC gen and we turned over everything to paypal, so he's probably butthurt. Else I don't know.
    LMFAO! If he wasn't on a VPN that doens't log or High Anom non logging proxy he is the stupidest fuck I have ever met.

WOW. Who tries to donate with a CC Gen. Thats just asking for trouble.

But exile. Look at the code, there is nothing malicious in it now quit arguing with him he made the thing he made it open source why would he put a back door in something thats OPEN Source? Anyone who knows a little bit of C++ could see it.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast