Which Code User is Better?

User Info Menu

Whis one is better?

• NitePR
    • White PR
    • MkUltra

or do they all do the same?

^ CLICK ^ Earn Points Just by Using Google Search.

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

Re: Which Code User is Better?

NitePR because you can hold more codes.
    What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
    Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Villa View Post
    most noobiest answer i have ever seen. first look at ur db and u tell me if u use all of ur 50kb+ db. u will say no. i'm sorry but u dont need a huge db. wow.

to answer ur question nitepr is the orginal. whitepr was suppose to be better had its downfalls but alot of ppl like it. and the mkultra came out which was another version of whitepr but better made by dmonchild which was really suppose to help coders. i use both but its ur perference, its all in what u want ur cheat device to do for u.

User Info Menu

dmonchild used the nitepr source to build whitepr and that turned in to mkultra as he went on. Whatever the latest mkultra you can find I'd go with that. I'm not sure what the last one he made public was. It has some good stuff in there. The usb deal is nice because, you can load codes on the fly, dump and, change or add anamations. That's always nice. It also has dual browsers and decoders. That way you can have a brower and a decoder to flip back and forth.

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by exile View Post

dmonchild used the nitepr source to build whitepr and that turned in to mkultra as he went on. Whatever the latest mkultra you can find I'd go with that. I'm not sure what the last one he made public was. It has some good stuff in there. The usb deal is nice because, you can load codes on the fly, dump and, change or add anamations. That's always nice. It also has dual browsers and decoders. That way you can have a brower and a decoder to flip back and forth.

exactly what he said. if u want help with finding stuff in ur browers and maybe get a code out of it if u know what ur doing go with mkultra. if ur new and only want a cheat device to use ur codes go with nitepr

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Villa View Post
    If you DB is bigger than 20KB delete it and start from scratch.

Use MKUltra for USB but I have a bunch of problems with MKUltra half the time it won't let me log into socom. Anyways. NitePR is better for the new user.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

SFX

I would say each one of those listed has its own advantage and disadvantage, I guess it depends on your personal choice and depends on from which vantage point you view the programs, why don't you give all of those a try and see which one you find to be the best fit for you, and why don't you also give bakonICE 2.0 a try it has a little different concept from the three you listed above you might end up liking it as well.