User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: About the new anti 35

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

About the new anti 35

Rusty has mention something about a new anti 35 that supposely klokworks gave him. if a new anti was really made i doubt that leacher and leaker has it. i doubt any 1337 member would give him or anyone thats out of the trusted circle that code. for reason that r obvious. so this isnt to give ur hopes up or anything but there is a big possibility if this new anti was made its not going to the public. just use common sense and u will know if this thread is true or false.

About the new anti 35

User Info Menu

Re: About the new anti 35

Well, me and klokworks have know each other since ftb1 days, even joining and running a clan together there. If he has a "NEW" anti then when we were talking about how he's playing WoW and stopped messing with Socom must have all been a dream. Im pretty for sure this is a false statement on Rusty's behalf and I will be looking into this ASP!!

About the new anti 35

User Info Menu

Yea You Guys Are Rite... Well Im Not Know On Thr FTB2 Scene I A Low Key Hacker But I Am Working On A New Anti. Its Taking Me For Ever Though. But If I Do Get It Im Only Releasing It To My Well Trusted Friends.

I'm GAY and Proud.

About the new anti 35

User Info Menu

Dont give not only to your trusted friends but to VIP to that way people get to know you by making a code

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

dont give it to ANYONE keep it to yourself because when your friends or the people in vip get it it will just turn into a big chained letter type code which gets through pms and emails because they say "oh dont give this out to anybody else k" but they do cause they little bitch ass's SO DONT FUCKING SHOW THAT CODES FACE AROUND HERE.

About the new anti 35

User Info Menu

Ya Im with -Skyance-, Dont give it out, then the credit gets stolen.

About the new anti 35

User Info Menu

dont give it out because a leecher willl release it same shit happened to johnny w/ the boot prx. remember

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

Ok...Who cares? no35 codes are good anyways. anti 35 was barely used any ways cuz you have to go off line afterwards.

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RUSTY View Post
    What? huh? what?.....let me see, what did i leak? one shot clearance ppl begged 4 and i didnt give, nublet lock people begged 4 but i didnt give, true packet changer people asked for but i didnt give, spcv2 people asked 4 but i didnt give... now listen here you piece of trash, you sit there calling me a leacher, leaker and beaking RUSTY, gocking at RUSTY, wanting to go 1 ON 1 with the great 1! well RUSTY says you should know your role, and shut your mouth...and check your big fat ass directly into the smackdown hotel! and thats the bottom line because RUS-TY said so!

----Added 5/3/2009 at 5:49 PM----
    btw swat and pappu r the ones who leaked after all i have 3 osc, and a fake 1, so i give fake code out to see if there leakers and ding ding ding congrads swat and pappu!

listen u little annoying noob. u better learn ur role and get on my lvl. ur nothing but a little kid trying to make a name for yourself. and u know what rusty no one likes u or any of the leakers out there. at least the ppl that have respect for coders. u do leak i have watch it over and over again. u and tylerman both dont fool no one. so before u come around my thread running ur mouth u better learn 1 thing we go 1 on 1 in that stupid ftb2 game i would greatly own u to the pt u would quit. u dont know me and neither does anyone else. i'm not stupid like the other coders giving stuff out to ppl even my friends and let that shit get leak. hence the reason y ppl dont know i can code. but as for u the only shit u have is the shit u leech off of vip off of ppls site and thats all u will ever have

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

GuyZ You Do RealiZe That there are no Secrets That caN be Hidden...riGht?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast