User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SOCOM: Ban Code Update

SOCOM: Ban Code Update

User Info Menu

Re: SOCOM: Ban Code Update

Quote Originally Posted by Betada0064 View Post
    wow stay on topic. i hope you can fix the problem so we can end the banning.
    tyrant i know this is off topic but i was wondering if i can play you i want to c wats its like to play the best
    I HATE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO HACK TO WIN
    I AM AN ANTI HACKER IF YOU HACK U GET KNIFED LOL!!!

SOCOM FTB2= SLOWDEATH_COBRA Ccurenly useing
    SOCOM FTB2 = X--ExOrCiSt--X

User Info Menu

Re: SOCOM: Ban Code Update

Yeah are you guys really gonna fix it cuz I keep getting banned and Idon't know why. It says I keep cheating or whatever but I don't even know how to hack, I have a hard time tring to update my psp alone..

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: SOCOM: Ban Code Update

Dont release it yet, i believe that socom will be updating the scanners soon. Also try to make it so that only people loyal to this website and preventing leaking can get the code. Also the reason i beleive socom will be updating the scanners soon is do to my own experiences in the game and the increase in hacking, banning, booting, freezing, glitching, and a difference in the output of codes, by a difference in the output of codes i mean that what they used to do for me a few days ago or longer has now changed to a different use that is usually an unwanted one.
    I do though hope to see this code available in the future but once this code has been fixed make sure to release a different version of it so that once the change in the scanners and what not have been done they have a new code to deal with rite away.
    I will answer any questions about my posts.
    rep me if this helps in any way, also i would love some reps.
    :)
    SUPERTED
    (will make better signature)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123