User Tag List

Thread: Need help with animations they dont show

Need help with animations they dont show

User Info Menu

ok i am in deep deep need of help i can not get my animations to show..i am using bakonice an when i go online they dont show my name is just blank an the red button to g^ is also gone all u can see is my clantag...yesterday i was using my animations perfectly i edited 1 dismorining an it started having problems through out that time an now all off them wont show up an i only have 2 animations idk what is wrong but if u have any idea pleaz help me!!!

ALL HELP IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

User Info Menu

Re: Need help with animations they dont show

One of two things is going on here. First problem could be that your PSPBricker.txt files inside of SEPLUGINS is LARGER than 8KB. If it is it will screw everything up. If that is not the problem, then the only other thing that it could be, is incorrect number of þ symbols. When you make an animation, you put the þ and the BEGINNING of EACH new animation. so for example, if you had THREE animations, it would look like this:

Code:
    þAnimation1
    nimation1A
    imation1An
    mation1Ani
    þAnimation2
    nimation2A
    imation2An
    mation2Ani
    þAnimation3
    nimation3A
    imation3An
    mation3Ani
    So you see, there is a þ ONLY BEFORE each new animation. If you dont follow that format, you will have problems. Check your PSPBricker.txt files to make sure it follows the proper format, and is NO BIGGER than 8KB, and you should be all set.

Most Wanted

User Info Menu

Re: Need help with animations they dont show

hey stryked u kno the code that change ppl tag or name in looby is? or is it animation and if it vip! it cool
    HI man................. FU!

Rep+ Donate ! If i help