User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SVO Server error 9 ???

._________.

User Info Menu

Re: SVO Server error 9 ???

wtf was i runnin my mouth about, i simply asked if anyone knew wat was goin on with the error9 thing and speculated some(without claiming to know a damn thing)
    so the fuck what you been around socom longer than me your still a fuckin retard
    ive done a hell of a lot more in my life than play some stupid video game for 3 years straight and im not gonna take shit off some lil piss ant who wants to run off at the lip just cuz i ask a few simple questions
    btw click here--------------> lick my balls
    _____

SVO Server error 9 ???

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Huggs View Post
    wtf was i runnin my mouth about, i simply asked if anyone knew wat was goin on with the error9 thing and speculated some(without claiming to know a damn thing)
    so the fuck what you been around socom longer than me your still a fuckin retard
    ive done a hell of a lot more in my life than play some stupid video game for 3 years straight and im not gonna take shit off some lil piss ant who wants to run off at the lip just cuz i ask a few simple questions
    Awe, looks like i hit someones tic button how cute. And I do much more than play this game. I don't get on that often anymore. I just know what I'm talking about unlike yourself. I've posted the same thing multiple times and continuously you ask the same damn question. I've answered your question, so now quit posting about the "patch" cause its old.

SVO Server error 9 ???

User Info Menu

When i asked someone in the lobby they said socom were working on the 1.70 patch???
    [Exceeded Maximum Number of Images]
    ThAtS wHaT i CaLL a FiGhT

SVO Server error 9 ???

User Info Menu

plz explain what makes you think im dumb
    not that i care, i just want to see you make yourself look dumb trying to prove how dumb i am
    You got pwned. Admit it..

Quote Originally Posted by GOD-_-SLAYER View Post
    Awe, looks like i hit someones tic button how cute. And I do much more than play this game. I don't get on that often anymore. I just know what I'm talking about unlike yourself. I've posted the same thing multiple times and continuously you ask the same damn question. I've answered your question, so now quit posting about the "patch" cause its old.
    Nice, I read the thread at Socom. Good job.

._________.

User Info Menu

i didnt say it was a "patch" and if i wanna sit here and talk about it all day long, well thats just what i'll do
    youre right you figured out what was causing the error9's
    but im not runnin my mouth about shit, unlike you, and as for you hitting my ?tic? button, no but keep tryin ya might get there someday bud
    i was just makin the point that i dont need your little "im so fucken smart" attitude
    yay you figured out the error9 thing your cookie is in the mail
    _____

SVO Server error 9 ???

User Info Menu

i didnt say it was a "patch" and if i wanna sit here and talk about it all day long, well thats just what i'll do
    youre right you figured out what was causing the error9's
    but im not runnin my mouth about shit, unlike you, and as for you hitting my ?tic? button, no but keep tryin ya might get there someday bud
    i was just makin the point that i dont need your little "im so fucken smart" attitude
    yay you figured out the error9 thing your cookie is in the mail
    When did I ever say anything about me being "So fucking smart". I'm just pointing out the obvious, without me coming here to tell you this you would have been completely clueless. You had to get defensive and claim that I'm making a fool out of myself. Wrong, you keep arguing with me and thats not changing the truth. You wanna know a secret. Turn on anti error 12 and you wont get the SVO error. Enjoy.

._________.

User Info Menu

no i was sayin that by tryin to prove how stupid i was you were making yourself look stupid
    and yes you figured out what was causing the errors, and honestly i applaud you for that, good job
    but you started this whole thing out by sayin im dumb
    it was unnecessary thats all im sayin
    this whole conversation has been kinda dumb
    lets just drop it and agree that neither of us is stupid cause im tired of arguing about something so ridiculous
    and yes, gj figuring out the error
    _____

SVO Server error 9 ???

User Info Menu

i kno that happened 2 me at lik 9 30 so i was lik screw it and went to sleep
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

SVO Server error 9 ???

User Info Menu

soo does nitepr still work or no? cause i havnt been on for a while and i went on today and also got the svo error 9, so im really confused of whats hppening and stuff , any one fill me in?

3.71m33 firmware, old i know but need help to update my stuff so pm if yu willing to help , thanks

._________.

User Info Menu

yep nitepr and bakon still work, i've been getting on fine without using anti 12 or anything
    if you need help upgrading lemme know i'll try n talk u through it its pretty easy
    _____

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast