User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Farewell to the idiot jwil/NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Farewell to the idiot jwil/NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

User Info Menu

Re: Farewell to the idiot jwil/NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    lol.wow man.you felt busted and so you went and took it out on socom players around the globe just cause you lost your little daddy.what a pathetic story.there are many people who lost their loved ones,and that dont mean they go around taking there shit on other people.you should've just stayed home,talked to yourself,isolate yourself until you felt better and got over it a bit.
    OMG if you weren't such a fucking retard and read the story, you would know he wasn't taken his anger out on socom due to his dads passing. He was talking shit and booting/banning before his dads passing.
    Since his dads passing he's realized he should change his ways and not do all that shit on socom.
    I don't even know why I'm writing this cause obviously you can't read.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

._________.

User Info Menu

lol.wow man.you felt busted and so you went and took it out on socom players around the globe just cause you lost your little daddy.what a pathetic story.there are many people who lost their loved ones,and that dont mean they go around taking there shit on other people.you should've just stayed home,talked to yourself,isolate yourself until you felt better and got over it a bit.
    what an asshole!
    even though i dont know ya jwil, sorry for your loss man try to remember the good times bro
    _____

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by â„¢._-.♠iNs4n3♠.-_.â„¢ View Post
    so thats why eseals was once empty...are u the dude with the invisible name and boot rooms?...
    what was the cause of your dad's death?
    ye i was that dude umm he either died of a stroke,heart attack or internal bleeding in the brain. so either if i was to call 911 earlier n they saved him he would of still had problems like couldn't respond,wouldn't remember his name etc

----Added 24/3/2009 at 12:41 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by XxWolfheartxX View Post
    why the hell would you boot and ban rooms for no fucking reason, and now you want us to feel sorry for you.
    im not even gunna get mad or anything but wolf just put it lik this ur the reason why.....people lik u

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mrprism133 View Post
    first off i want to say that i am truly sorry for your loss, death is always hard to deal with......

now i want to say that this whole thing is bull, you came into a room that my clan was in, and banned it!! wtf.. 3guys from my clan got banned, an they didnt hack! so they had to wait the full 7 days!!and why?
    becuase you wanted to be a f@#king doushe!!!
    and on another occasion you did it again, in the lobby you stated that we were the two clans you hated [[NYA]] and [21g] , then when the game started you banned! wtf!! i never did anything to you, and neither did my clan members!! i hate ppl like you!! you make me sick,
    and its sad bcuz if you got to know me you would see that im cool and the ppl in my clan are cool too.. farewell to the idiot, and you felt the need to be the idiot in the first place...................

[[NYA]] ADMIRAL_PRISM
    yo u gotta chill its just a game not lik he is killin u in real life

[sǫ] Bl4Ck.KiD... All Day Get At Me
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

first off i want to say that i am truly sorry for your loss, death is always hard to deal with......

now i want to say that this whole thing is bull, you came into a room that my clan was in, and banned it!! wtf.. 3guys from my clan got banned, an they didnt hack! so they had to wait the full 7 days!!and why?
    and on another occasion you did it again, in the lobby you stated that we were the two clans you hated [[NYA]] and [21g] , then when the game started you banned! wtf!! i never did anything to you, and neither did my clan members!! i hate ppl like you!! you make me sick,
    and its sad bcuz if you got to know me you would see that im cool and the ppl in my clan are cool too.. farewell to the idiot, and you felt the need to be the idiot in the first place...................

[[NYA]] ADMIRAL_PRISM

Dude, chill out. It's a PSP game, it's not like your house just burned down and everything was lost. Just wait until the ban is up and then you can play again, or create a new name and use that until you and your clan's ban is up. There is no need to get angry at him, it's not like he is the first or the last person to ever do this. Just calm down and play a different game for a while, if you feel this seriously about a video game, maybe you need to take a break. Think about it.

User Info Menu

[[NYA]] ADMIRAL_PRISM
    wow you guys are real assholes. the guy just lost his dad and your sitting there starting shit with him. its just a game and at least he is saying sorry for it.

sorry to here about your dad bro. try to stay strong and remember that your dad is in a better place now watching over you.
    ]

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Or maybe you should just calm down and give him a break. Its a video game, find something better to do with your life then playing your PSP and ragging on this guy cause he booted/banned people. Give him a break, he lost a family member, and now he's apologizing for what he did and you flame him for it? That's pretty low. Make a new name, keep playing socom, you don't have to quit just cause he banned you. Wait until the ban is up and go on playing on your main account like normal.

User Info Menu

You know what he did you all a favor if he banned you GOOD. Maybe you should have spent some time doing something more resourceful. Maybe read a book and learn something for a change. Every time you log into Socom you know your going to run a risk of getting banned or booted people can a*sh*** sometimes. Thats life live with it.

User Info Menu

first of all he never banned be nor do i know this dude.but coming to a site just to get sympathy is pathetic.

User Info Menu

Hows he try'n to get sympathy. He just wanted to tell his story for Christ sakes. By the way you don't need to know a person to feel sorry for there lost, its called having a heart.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast