User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Farewell to the idiot jwil/NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

Re: Farewell to the idiot jwil/NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    lol.wow man.you felt busted and so you went and took it out on socom players around the globe just cause you lost your little daddy.what a pathetic story.there are many people who lost their loved ones,and that dont mean they go around taking there shit on other people.you should've just stayed home,talked to yourself,isolate yourself until you felt better and got over it a bit.
    Ight first off your an idiot. You didn't even read his post right. His dad had a headache and he ignored him and continued on SOCOM.

Next time read moron.

Quote Originally Posted by mrprism133 View Post
    first off i want to say that i am truly sorry for your loss, death is always hard to deal with......

now i want to say that this whole thing is bull, you came into a room that my clan was in, and banned it!! wtf.. 3guys from my clan got banned, an they didnt hack! so they had to wait the full 7 days!!and why?
    becuase you wanted to be a f@#king doushe!!!
    and on another occasion you did it again, in the lobby you stated that we were the two clans you hated [[NYA]] and [21g] , then when the game started you banned! wtf!! i never did anything to you, and neither did my clan members!! i hate ppl like you!! you make me sick,
    and its sad bcuz if you got to know me you would see that im cool and the ppl in my clan are cool too.. farewell to the idiot, and you felt the need to be the idiot in the first place...................

[[NYA]] ADMIRAL_PRISM
    Second off your an idiot to cuz he not the only person that ever did this on SOCOM. I use to go on booting sprees and clear out severs for the F**K of it. I figured why the H**L not cuz I kept getting booted and needed to take out some anger. I mean the whole banning part wasn't ok for him, but H**L he's not the only person around on SOCOM doing it. Also, I use to clear out ESEALS a lot cuz AWL is the most worthless and corrupt site around for wars. I didn't have it cleared out for 3 weeks, but there were days people quit going in their cuz of me.

Also, your fair well to the idiot part at the end.....he isn't quitting SOCOM. Read his post again. It says it at the end he's going to return.

Also, both you A**H**ES know SOCOM is just a game right?

Finally, dude I saw you a couple times on SOCOM. We were pretty chill with each other. I liked taking down noobs on the game with you. So, I'm sorry to hear about your dad and hope everything gets better for you until you return. P34C3.
    Last edited by j2eco7V; 03-25-2009 at 09:52 AM.

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Why do people always bring there real life issues to this site?

Just wondering Im not being rude

And sorry for your loss.

Farewell to the idiot jwil/NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

User Info Menu

You guys do know you're talking about a stupid video game for the Playstation Portable. And if someone bans you, go outside and get some air...Jesus.

BTW: Anyone who said they aren't sorry for his loss...Why? Are you really that low, that when someone dies, you're filled with Joy? Thats just sick and should probably get help.

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poop-is-brown View Post
    You guys do know you're talking about a stupid video game for the Playstation Portable. And if someone bans you, go outside and get some air...Jesus.

BTW: Anyone who said they aren't sorry for his loss...Why? Are you really that low, that when someone dies, you're filled with Joy? Thats just sick and should probably get help.
    Exactly bro. Some people are so pathetic. His dad dies and they don't even care. They probably breezed over his post and didn't even read that part of the post.

User Info Menu

all aside, i finally had a chance to talk to jwil#24 friday night, and after all , he wasnt that bad

beside the crappy shit you do to ppl, you are actually pretty cool

[[NYA]] ADMIRAL_PRISM

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Well unfortunatly, there are always going to be people that dont give two fucks about someone elses loss and somehow cease to critisize that person even after they have the guts to apoligize to an entire community. Whoever acts like this is a sick twisted fuck if you ask me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skyance View Post
    Why do people always bring there real life issues to this site?

Just wondering Im not being rude

And sorry for your loss.
    This is exactly all I'm going to say. I feel bad for you if your dad died. I truly do. But if you have "Matured" as you say that you have, you would understand that it's just a game, it's just a site. Everyone on this forum and in the world are looking out for one person. That's themselves. Don't worry about what other people think about you. You know who you are and you don't need to explain that to any of us. It was a nice gesture though so I respect that. I am very sorry if your dad has died once again, and I hope that you get through it

x|CoRRup+][ProPhE+|x

User Info Menu

Man i was very mature for you to apoligize to all of us like dat. srry about ur father o. now i kno who u r u boooted a mass murder t/o like twice but im not mad tha clan sukked anywayz. lol srry for the loss again
    Last edited by .J.E.RI.M.IA.H.; 04-20-2009 at 04:47 PM.
    `'=-_.,»P®ØPHÊ©ÿ«,._-+'`

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Resistance View Post
    This is exactly all I'm going to say. I feel bad for you if your dad died. I truly do. But if you have "Matured" as you say that you have, you would understand that it's just a game, it's just a site. Everyone on this forum and in the world are looking out for one person. That's themselves. Don't worry about what other people think about you. You know who you are and you don't need to explain that to any of us. It was a nice gesture though so I respect that. I am very sorry if your dad has died once again, and I hope that you get through it
    Some of this is true, but we are a community, we're supposed to lookout for each other. Help each other out when we need it, whether it be how to install nitePR or just felt like posting that your sorry. No one needs to be rude about anything, if you feel like he did something wrong, don't post. But some people are trying to forgive him and give their condolences. Sorry for you loss man, I know the feeling.

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Resistance View Post
    If my family member of mine had just passed I would'nt exactly be telling it to a forum where theres an entire community. Were all sorry for you but if you could keep your personal life to yourself it would probly benifit you better in the end.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast