User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is their a easy way to fix a code that bans u

is their a easy way to fix a code that bans u

User Info Menu

Re: is their a easy way to fix a code that bans u

Quote Originally Posted by GuItArMaStA View Post
    Yeah this is the stupid attitude that Fucked up Ftb2 in the first place. Dude I'm not trying to flame you, not trying to be rude.
    But to make sony powerless??? What are you trying to prove.
    Anyway if they don't get a handle on the hacking, Ftb2 will eventually get shut down because they are loosing money right now. No one wants to buy ftb2 anymore because there are to many people like you and me; hackers that ruin the fun of the game for other honest hardworking players.

Vengeance???? What did Sony do that makes you want vengeance??? They made an awesome game that we fucked up. They should have vengeance on us.

Lol, its a little kid trying to be all big and tough by using the words 'powerless' and 'vengence'. Well, I have to agree with GuItArMaStA. Leave Sony Powerless?....What the eff? How about we make codes and make you powerless. Vengence?....What the eff? Hmmm, how about we have vengence on you for being one of the little kids with squeaky voices that hack to show that you are all tough and big, which your not, and annoy the eff out of us with your voice. I'll freaking make a voice changer just the PS3 and go chipmunk on your ass.
    .: PSN iD - KaoTiiK_ReFLeX :.

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

I honestly don't see why you guys care about the ban codes because the nonban codes are basically the same they ruin the game as well.

is their a easy way to fix a code that bans u

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
    Lol, its a little kid trying to be all big and tough by using the words 'powerless' and 'vengence'. Well, I have to agree with GuItArMaStA. Leave Sony Powerless?....What the eff? How about we make codes and make you powerless. Vengence?....What the eff? Hmmm, how about we have vengence on you for being one of the little kids with squeaky voices that hack to show that you are all tough and big, which your not, and annoy the eff out of us with your voice. I'll freaking make a voice changer just the PS3 and go chipmunk on your ass.
    When u said that^^ i thought u thought i was the little kid lol. I was like eh!! WTF MAN!! Lol ya but is was my b-day yesterday. 17 bitch!!

Oh and i believe u ment to say annoy the FUCK :)
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

x|CoRRup+][ProPhE+|x

User Info Menu

lol imma calm, down wit my hax cuz im tird of gettin banned, and i wanna be a coder
    `'=-_.,»P®ØPHÊ©ÿ«,._-+'`

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12