User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All Of The "Leet" Socom Players, Possible Solution

270-Front Board-270 Out

User Info Menu

Re: All Of The "Leet" Socom Players, Possible Solution

1.0 patch? like as in down from 1.6 approximately 6 tenths? yeah that doesn't need to be release |C|:
    Wacky Waving Inflatable
    Arm Flailing Tube Man

All Of The "Leet" Socom Players, Possible Solution

User Info Menu

I agree. Haha. The scary part is from what I was told it is just a code...
    4D 72 2E 69 48 61 63 6B

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.iHack View Post
    I don't care if I have ever gotten into an argument with anyone who may respond or not. That's not what this is about. This is about I think that what WE should do is if you think you have a code that you are willing to release that may be private, I think that you should. We can keep taking all of this Zipper bullshit where there is no new patch, or we can just release everything we got and make it 100% sure that either

A. Zipper will make the 1.7 Patch and rid us of NitePR / Hacking
    or
    B. Socom Burns for all that it's worth.

The choice is yours. You should respect the owners of the codes although so if someone specifically tells you not to release a code, don't release it.
    Now you'll care, I didn't give you me and DemonSpawns work to begin with, not to mention you had no right to even talk about Poor. We have the group we have because of people like you. No one in our circle will ever trust you nor will we deal with your antics. Did you really think you got our true anti 35? What you got was a fun code we had.

We know what is out and was for a reason, your not special by any means, your not even a coder. Go and learn something and stop trying to be a preacher, and for the record.....

" Bring on the patch, we'll crack that too and see what we release this time......"

Orical aka Shang-Shady

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Ahahhahaahahhaaha omg pwned ihack you just got pwned!

270-Front Board-270 Out

User Info Menu

=] i love life REP + SHANG
    Wacky Waving Inflatable
    Arm Flailing Tube Man

User Info Menu

Ummmmmmmm zipper doesnt own ftb2 anymore ppl slant 6 does

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.iHack View Post
    I want to release enough codes for Zipper to see that they are fucking up beyond belief. MAYBE, if enough codes like the OSC and the Anti-Cheat Ghost are released, then sooner or later the 1.7 patch will be released. And it's not that I don't understand the codes. I do. I get how codes are made, I understand the WHOLE concept of "Making Codes" and I think that if I worked on it hard enough that I could make amazing codes myself, but the thing is is that I really don't feel obligated to spend HOURS on a code when it WILL be made by someone else and then it will most likely be given to me. Now here is my proposal.

I don't care if I have ever gotten into an argument with anyone who may respond or not. That's not what this is about. This is about I think that what WE should do is if you think you have a code that you are willing to release that may be private, I think that you should. We can keep taking all of this Zipper bullshit where there is no new patch, or we can just release everything we got and make it 100% sure that either

A. Zipper will make the 1.7 Patch and rid us of NitePR / Hacking
    or
    B. Socom Burns for all that it's worth.

The choice is yours. You should respect the owners of the codes although so if someone specifically tells you not to release a code, don't release it.
    1.) Zipper dosnt own socom.
    2.) They don't send updates it's all server side.
    3.) There is no way for them to get rid of Nitepr.
    4.) Socom(s) is/are dead, and they could care less about this game.

User Info Menu

not to be mean and all, but this is getting out of hand, next person to flame mr. ihack will get banned, this is getting fucking ridiculous

User Info Menu

Heres a good idea which you should try Mr.ihack, study the 1.6 patch and the dumps and what ever it is to hack socom now a days, and create your own patch then release it to public, but make it so like say the start menu is where the hacks are. So people without CFW can use them. I tried it but never finished. If you want help and are devoded to doing this I will come out of RETIARMENT and help code it. Pm me if your interesed, I do warn you Im a little rusty in FTB2 coding, but waseva. THIS IS NOT A FLAME!!!! OR SOMETHING TO GET YOU MAD MR.IHACK, IT IS A PROPOSAL.

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

You know what? Mr. i Hack you shouldn't have released it without permission that's just messed up. If you wanted Slant6 to update the servers then make your own codes to ruin the game and release them. I feel bad for pspnoobzrus he made this code and now it's released he probably can't trust people any more. Also, if they do update people are ALWAYS going to find a way to get past it. **This isn't flaming I'm just trying to give some common sense.** You say you don't want to spend hours making a code well pspnoobzrus probably did waste hours because you released it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast