User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: All Of The "Leet" Socom Players, Possible Solution

All Of The "Leet" Socom Players, Possible Solution

User Info Menu

Re: All Of The "Leet" Socom Players, Possible Solution

The solution is not releasing a ton of codes. Why cant we use Serverboot and Serverlock and just shut down FTB2 where nobody could play. If nobody plays then the people who are suposed to be making these patches will not get paid. This could work because you would only need a limited amount of hackers to completly shut the whole damn thing down and keep it down. Just a thought but I wish there was a way to completly eliminate hacking for good. Ftb is just not fun anymore.

Legend of Socom

User Info Menu

i think everone needs to find a new game ur all no lifers so find one

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Quote Originally Posted by pspnoobzrus View Post
    This comming from a person who releases none of his own codes, LMAO!!!!
    Sure how about I release antiboot cheat system [II] for ya'll to start hacking it up again and so that it forces them to only, "ONLY UPDATE THERE SERVER"! There is no 1.70 update people they just update the server now!
    Mr.ihack has a point thts how i looked at it to thts wat made me tempted to boot unkowned clans n ban eseals hoping they would mak a 1.70 n i juss wanted to be an ass cuz no one was gunna say sh4t to me. Now tht pspnoob guy has a point to they ani't makin noo 1.7 its to costly all they gunna do is update the server wen a code lik anti-35 comes out n shit saves em' money.

----Added 16/4/2009 at 9:15 AM----
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Banks View Post
    The solution is not releasing a ton of codes. Why cant we use Serverboot and Serverlock and just shut down FTB2 where nobody could play. If nobody plays then the people who are suposed to be making these patches will not get paid. This could work because you would only need a limited amount of hackers to completly shut the whole damn thing down and keep it down. Just a thought but I wish there was a way to completly eliminate hacking for good. Ftb is just not fun anymore.
    this is probably THE best solution if u ask me hmm ill lov to look into tht.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jwil#24 View Post
    Mr.ihack has a point thts how i looked at it to thts wat made me tempted to boot unkowned clans n ban eseals hoping they would mak a 1.70 n i juss wanted to be an ass cuz no one was gunna say sh4t to me. Now tht pspnoob guy has a point to they ani't makin noo 1.7 its to costly all they gunna do is update the server wen a code lik anti-35 comes out n shit saves em' money.

----Added 16/4/2009 at 9:15 AM----

this is probably THE best solution if u ask me hmm ill lov to look into tht.
    I think it will work because you only need like 20-30 hackers to pull it off. If nobodys playing slant 6 does not get paid. In the end what the worst that can happon? Nobody plays for a few weeks and then everything goes back to normal OR FTB2 becomes un hackable and we all have a good time playing it. Right now releasing a ton of codes will not do anything because thats what we have done in the past. Sombody releases a few codes like flash and one shot. Now we need boots to get rid of them. Crap now everyone is booting (IDEA) we will make anti boots. Well shit now were back to square one.

270-Front Board-270 Out

User Info Menu

Why, doesn't just everyone leave it alone? k. just because you don't all agree it's the best game in the world or that, you don't like it doesn't mean other people don't... stop thinking about yourself here. i still like it and i'm sure 2000 others do too
    Wacky Waving Inflatable
    Arm Flailing Tube Man

Complete Noob

User Info Menu

FTB3 is comin out so all hackers are gonna f*ck that game up too

User Info Menu

FTB3 Is Coming Out So Prepare To Mess Up That Game Better

User Info Menu

Ok, Ok everyone, Me and Noobz just want people to learn from what is out and not have to worry about other people exploiting information for their own agenda. FTB1+2 are two of the best entry level games out at this time for mips and c language studies. Sure we want people to be able to work and test what they come out with but to blame coders for users mistakes is wrong. Instead of bashing people who put time into learning, which in fact is a lot of work to perfect, help and give direction to those who really put forth the effort- pass down the know how so others may learn and hope this community can be better than what it is now. If people are honest about working hard and studing then the help is there, if you believe that learning mips and c is stupid then grab your crack pipe and get out of the game, Be a junkie on your time. We will be here for a long time after FTB because we believe that everyone deserves a chance to learn what others take for granted and if this is a start for some one to make it in the real world then I would like to say I reached out and made a difference.
    " If you think you know everything then you fail not only yourself but all who look to you."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234