User Tag List

Thread: how to turn off animations with bakon 2.0 w/o needing to go to recovery menu

how to turn off animations with bakon 2.0 w/o needing to go to recovery menu

User Info Menu

alright so i just got my animations..and i was wodering how do i turn them off without needing to go to the recoverey menu to disable them. thanks for reading btw im using bakon 2.0 and pspbricker 1.60
    Last edited by PlaN B; 04-23-2009 at 08:24 PM.

Unleash Ur Inner Monster....

User Info Menu

Re: how to turn off animations with bakon 2.0 w/o needing to go to recovery menu

I Dont Think You Can..

User Info Menu

Re: how to turn off animations with bakon 2.0 w/o needing to go to recovery menu

hmm can i make another animation where its just my name with no colors so it looks like normal?

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

man u cnt turn off animations n yes u can mak it look white like an orignal name and learn where to post man u posted this in ftb2 codes belongs in chat or help section.

Vote NyC for mod 2014

User Info Menu

my bad...and thanks

User Info Menu

L Trigger + R Trigger + SELECT= disable animations in bakonice 2.0 menu

User Info Menu

Yup, finally SOMEONE knows what theyre talking about at least a little bit.