User Tag List

Thread: How to send CE to a non-hacker*longer way*

How to send CE to a non-hacker*longer way*

User Info Menu

Talking How to send CE to a non-hacker*longer way*

The first thing you will need to do is download a couple of things...which will be listed below..
    g54macid
    Hex Workshop

Then you need the person's Email you are sending the CE to..You will need this later..

After you have downloaded both of those you need to extract them..
    Then put your psp into usb mode.Then goto the Game folder..(-->Computer-->Memory Stick(drive:)-->PSP-->GAME)
    and put the g54macid in there......Now if you aren't running and 0E-A or on 1.50 then what you will need to do is get the kernel add-on
    for I can provide only two add-ons which will be at the bottom...
    If you had to install the add-ons you need to reset you psp and on start up hold ''R'' then goto configuration and put the game folder homebrew
    to 1.50..should look like this (currently : 1.50 kernel)..Then exit and goto the XMB...Go under Memory Stickâ„¢ and click gracz54 MAC Address Change.
    A menu should show up with 3 choices:
    Press x to dump your PSP's MAC address to ms0:/macid.bin
    Press o and L to flash your new macid.bin
    Press HOME to exit...

Pick the first one the Press x..it will say DUMPING MAC address will take a few seconds...
    then it will go back to the XMB..Now put your PSPâ„¢ into USB Connection(USB mode) then when you look into the folder you will se macid.bin or just macid
    right click on it and choose ''Open with...'' pick browse and find hex workwhop..then you will see a shit load of numbers
    just change the first twelve only or you could fuck your shit up...I found out the hard way...Ok change the first numbers or letters to the person's MAC address
    like mine is 002456768997 lol dont worry its a fake...So if you want it there you go.But this is were you put the person your sending the CE MAC address goes.
    Change those numbers to say 129076897675...Then save it...If you want to make a
    back up..Ok then exit USB connection (USB Mode) and goto Memory Stickâ„¢ and pick gracz54 MAC Address Change..You will see this again

Press x to dump your PSP's MAC address to ms0:/macid.bin
    Press o and L to flash your new macid.bin
    Press HOME to exit...

This time pick the 2nd one Press o and L. It will flash it..To make sure it worked goto System Settings and goto the bottom to System Information..It should say the Mac Address
    that you have just put it...Now exit that and put Fire Team Bravo 2 under UMDâ„¢...Make sure you have your NitePR enabled..Then make the person's name that your giving CE to..and save
    then Turn Inf CE on then goto Profile on Ftb2 and goto General Options and click Save let it save..Now click HOME and click ''Yes''then plug in your PSP into USB Connection(USB Mode)
    again.....And this time open up your internet on your computer..now open your email and start to send them an Email..You should see something that says Attach File..Click that and
    find your PSP...Which should be on the side you'll see Computer,Desktop,Network,etc...pick Computer..Then pick your PSP Drive...Then goto PSP-->SAVEDATA-->UCUS-98645..Open it
    and you will see some files all you need is these:ICON1.PMF,PARAM.SFO,SND0.AT3,SOCOMFT2.BIN..T hose are the file's that you attach to your Email...After that tell them to
    ''PUT THESE IN YOUR SAVEDATA-->UCUS98645 FOLDER...And you are done if they dont know what to do say ''screw you'' and move on..

3.90 kernel add-on
    5.00 kernel add-on

lol forgot this put this on your root of your Memory Stickâ„¢
    1.50 update

Yes I know you can do this and make it easier if u just use your nitepred.exe...but I was bored and felt like typing alot....

Oh yea if this has helped you plz dont forget to Rep+
    .::Gucci::.

User Info Menu

Re: How to send CE to a non-hacker*longer way*

Lol goodjob i guess but there have been so many guides posted
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

x|CoRRup+][ProPhE+|x

User Info Menu

lol nice, thnx but i alwayz tell ppl no.
    `'=-_.,»P®ØPHÊ©ÿ«,._-+'`

User Info Menu

oh...sorry guitarmasta..I didnt see that there was any others made...Next time I will look through all the threads and make sure its not already been posted.

NyC.xXBRONX.NyC

Lmao. and why would you want to do it the longer way juss change mac zip and send thts all

User Info Menu

well because some ppl are evil and they want to mess with that persons mac address and they wont have to have nitepr turned on to do that....

----Added 24/4/2009 at 10:29 PM----
    well maybe because some ppl are evil and they want to mess with ppl so they can mess with them without having nitepr enabled...

Elite Haxxor

User Info Menu

Mabey they like the longer way.. haha lol
    Please Rep+ Me if i Help you

User Info Menu

yea...wat he said...lol...i didnt even know about the nitepred.exe until after i did it this way.