User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OSK Detector

OSK Detector

User Info Menu

OSK Detector

Why does everyone want a one shot kill detector so bad???
    I mean in a sniping game if the wall shoots down, then u know sum1 is one shotting. In a regular game if 1 guy kills everyone in a matter of seconds, u know its one shot. And if u truly have a osk detector and say oh u were one shoting, it sounds the same to some one that doesnt have the osk detector saying the same thing. I just dont get y everyone wants the no 35 ode so bad. And plus if sum1 is one shotting in a regular room. EVERYONE will know what they are doing. Just a thought that i have had for a long time
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

OSK Detector

User Info Menu

Re: OSK Detector

osk, detector ,is nice but in no way is it definitive
    my brother was one shotting me like crazy the other day,, funny thing is , my brother was using one of my psp's, the one thats not hacked.. its a nice tool! however it shouldnt take the place of common sence..

1. if you get caught by surprise coming around a corner,, you didnt get 1 shotted
    you got owned!
    2 if you are in a sniping game, standin in 1 spot for like 1 minute,, you didnt get 1 shotted
    you got owned!!
    3 if you and 2 other dudes got your back turned to someon shooting you while he or she is in the prone position, you didnt get 1 shotted
    you got owned

the moral of the story is, try not to beg for a 1 shot detector just because you're tryin to find an excuse to hack

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

well in sniping when you try to shoot the wall, some idiot in your team blows up the wall before you can shoot it. and I get called a hacker(ofcourse I'm a hacker)when I'm not hacking, cuz I kill people fast, I get kills fast cuz of the deadzone glitch.
    What did the hurricane say to the coconut tree?
    Hold on to your nuts, this is no ordinary blow job!

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

wtf is the dead zone glitch?

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

it's a simple glitch, but it's just better to have it your look speed at 20 instead of 19.5

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GuItArMaStA View Post
    Why does everyone want a one shot kill detector so bad???
    I mean in a sniping game if the wall shoots down, then u know sum1 is one shotting. In a regular game if 1 guy kills everyone in a matter of seconds, u know its one shot. And if u truly have a osk detector and say oh u were one shoting, it sounds the same to some one that doesnt have the osk detector saying the same thing. I just dont get y everyone wants the no 35 ode so bad. And plus if sum1 is one shotting in a regular room. EVERYONE will know what they are doing. Just a thought that i have had for a long time
    there's no OSK detector that doesnt have error 35 That WeeZyxBaBy guy is fakin it...it was just a regular OSK detector that causes error 35
    have you seen his video about OSK detector thats has no error 35??he was not online at that time...he used the OSK detector WITH 35 in ADHOC mode thats why he didn't get banned....
    Last edited by Scal24; 04-26-2009 at 10:29 PM.

OSK Detector

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by â„¢._-.♠iNs4n3♠.-_.â„¢ View Post
    there's no OSK detector that doesnt have error 35 That WeeZyxBaBy guy is fakin it...it was just a regular OSK detector that causes error 35
    have you seen his video about OSK detector thats has no error 35??he was not online at that time...he used the OSK detector WITH 35 in ADHOC mode thats why he didn't get banned....
    I never said there was a no 35 version. All i am saying is why anyone really wants one
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GuItArMaStA View Post
    I never said there was a no 35 version. All i am saying is why anyone really wants one
    yes u did...here 'I just dont get y everyone wants the no 35 code so bad'

Alpha Wolf

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ™-x.jJjZøDîGÿ.x-™ View Post
    yes u did...here 'I just dont get y everyone wants the no 35 code so bad'
    He said in case there really is a no 35 OSK Detector.

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XxWolfheartxX View Post
    He said in case there really is a no 35 OSK Detector.
    lol i just played with you a few minutes ago your clan tag was [RG2] lol
    we won...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast