User Tag List

Thread: Need help 1.6 codes game just kicks me

Need help 1.6 codes game just kicks me

User Info Menu

i have a psp 1000 phat 4g samsung MMS and pandora battery. i have 3.90 m33-4 and nitepr with 1.6 codes il join a game then turn on hacks iv just been using anti-35, and anti-35 routine Perfect shot primary ftb32 and one shot kill and il kill someone or play 2 rounds and il just leave my game no error and il loose internet and il have to go to main menu then back and it works please help should i upgrade custom firmwires?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Need help 1.6 codes game just kicks me

Probably shouldn't be using anti 35 that will kick you out. You need to be using 1.60 patch codes and NO BAN codes, or else you will probably get kicked out. Try updating firmware to at least 4.00 (heard a lot of complaints coming from 3.00 and higher). Also if your not already, try use nitePr Rev. K Stable.

User Info Menu

i dont have much stuff on it just a couple iso games if you guys can link me best customfirm wire thats most stable with nightpr on socom and like never gets kicked il reinstall

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dropshot View Post
    i dont have much stuff on it just a couple iso games if you guys can link me best customfirm wire thats most stable with nightpr on socom and like never gets kicked il reinstall
    it's not because of nitePR or your cfw, it's because of the codes you're using

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Here is 5.00 M33-6 update (read instructions carefully, such as you must have 5.00 M33 before installing M33-6) it gives a link for downloading 5.00 so no worries. And here is NitePr Rev. K.

----Added 7/5/2009 at 6:26 PM----
    That is true, the codes he is using are probably what is booting him out. (ex: Anti-35.)

User Info Menu

Ok thanks for all the help guys il update to 5.0 m33-6 can anyone link me the newest and latest codes?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Here you go. Good luck.