User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to start a hacking clan.

I want to start a hacking clan.

User Info Menu

Hey guys just wanted to see if anyone wanted to be in a hacking clan.Any suggestions on what we should call it? i was thinking Binary101virus?but plz comment and send messages if u want to make a clan.My name on socom ftb2 is:Anti_.-Virus-._
    You can add em if u want.

User Info Menu

Re: I want to start a hacking clan.

my clan is {iGlich} it's a hacking clan

User Info Menu

well i kind've wanted this clan to be a new popular one.If you wanted to you could move all the guys from your clan to the new clan, just a suggestion

Å*ïMjJLÿ Th£ ßëâšT

User Info Menu

well...all i can say is...thats gay...i really hate hacking clans like 'Dirty'
    coz they always ruin rooms...

CD's 2nd Guitarist

User Info Menu

yea dirty they follow me i had to change my name ...

My destiny is dark yours is darker.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Hacking clans suck. If every one know how to hack but dosent....then their cool.

But if they always hack....I use this fancy code called a boot, and you all know what happens next.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

User Info Menu

I have a hacking clan, I know none of my guys go around booting for no reason. We try to help as many people as possible, Unfortunately no one wants to put in the work it takes to get the credit they want. If you study and work at what you want, ignore what other people say and you will get there.

Many people will climb out of the wood work to try to make you look bad and that's a sure sign you struck a nerve with the frauds. Good Luck with that though, but its work and you have to trust the people your with, but that's a hole other subject.

-Shang-Sung-, the Sick Clan.

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

I hate having my MKULTRA enabled when im with my clan, i am so tempted to go full out with my hax, but i dont.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

x|CoRRup+][ProPhE+|x

User Info Menu

see i had made a clan called Ha(c)KeRz but dirty kept tlkin sht about them bein the onli hax clan dat y i banned ten of their members. they kept following me had to mk a new name
    `'=-_.,»P®ØPHÊ©ÿ«,._-+'`

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shang-Shady View Post
    Many people will climb out of the wood work to try to make you look bad and that's a sure sign you struck a nerve with the frauds. Good Luck with that though, but its work and you have to trust the people your with, but that's a hole other subject.

-Shang-Sung-, the Sick Clan.
    Your so right about trust, but its hard to trust just anyone on socom anymore. It only seems people are your friend if you got something they need or they need your help, after they get what they want they stab you in the back.
    CLOSED FOR THE SEASON

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast