User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: About The -Anti-35-Return-

About The -Anti-35-Return-

User Info Menu

Re: About The -Anti-35-Return-

^^ You are a homo (at least you know it)

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

That was totally irrelivant to what he said.

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deviant View Post
    no offense but your dumb prodigy 0x004fc850 is not corrupt psid its anti 35 the only anti 35 working in weeks....so thats what makes it so special....when noobs like skill got the code they added other shit like NOFX previous anti 35 and uncensored text..But please notice when i say "WHEN NOOBS GOT THE CODE"...i know all this cause inf3ctedjoka is my friend.And all other previous anti 35's didnt work....so get your facts straight...
    A couple of things wrong with what you said.
    1.)Its prestige not prodigy.
    2.)It's a pointer that is related to the anti-35. (Is what my theory is.)
    3.)Really nothing is special about it.
    4.)Adding the original anti-35 isn't a bad idea and since this new anti dosn't protect against boots and the old one does (most boots) putting it in makes since.

I really don't see what the big deal is about anti-35 there are so many non-error codes (hardly any error-codes worth using.) theres no need for this.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

User Info Menu

Well you seem to make alot of assumptions...this code is special and all of us ftb2 players know it...stick to ftb1 if you dont know what were talking about...and theres plenty of banning codes that are worth using....anti 35 was meant to be an anti to the error 35 not other boots....other antiboots are used for that.....its not a pointer its anti 35 u nooob....if you can find a better one i suggest you make it otherwise stick to your own game..before you get called out like a noob that you are..
    I like how you call someone a noob because they don't spend their life playing a game ALL day. You make a lot of assumptions too, you don't know him, you don't know about the anti 35 either, you probably don't know what a pointer is, I don't know even know. And you obviously can't spell.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

I spell perfectly fine...its my punctuation you mean.......i know plenty... you right i dont know him but he makes alot of assumptions based off nothing and you can tell by all his posts...all im saying is that if hes gonna keep playing these guessing games hes gonna lose...you cant mess with 1337
    Who said he's guessing, and who declared you 1337?
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

An assumption is a guess.....im speaking in behalf of nGc coding group..im not 1337...ive noticed you are not humble and you keep trolling in threads so this is the last time i will comment on this subject...remember everybody has an opinion and you will not always be right even if you have a staff title..
    An assumption is a statement that is assumed to be true. Assume is to take to be true, it is not a guess. It is something you believe to be true to the best of your infering abilities.

How are you speaking in behalf of a group when it is only you here, you said 'you dont mess with 1337' you were the only one talking and you were the one saying he assumes too much so you must of been speaking about yourself.

Yes. I troll a lot, it happens.

My staff title dictates nothing, all it does is give me the authority and ability to moderate the forums, people just take it as more.

Also Prestige is right, Joka didn't do anything except combo codes. We just haven't found the last code that he combo'ed.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-31-2009 at 10:40 PM.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Still making fuss over stupid anti-35? Seriously?

I got 3 words for you all.

GET
    A
    LIFE

nGc?
    Noobs getting concerned?

Ehh 1337? Who on earth on this site besides me and nofx are at the status of "leet"? Get the fuck out of here with that crap. Just cause you can use nitepr to edit random lines doesn't make you "leet" go learn actual coding and then come back to and say something.

Pssh, Anti-35. What's so great about that. So what the kid found a line that leads to a safe area and nop'd it. Just about any child can do that.
    Last edited by Tonic; 06-01-2009 at 06:32 AM.

270-Front Board-270 Out

User Info Menu

Not this child :(
    Wacky Waving Inflatable
    Arm Flailing Tube Man

Ratatat FTW!

User Info Menu

Honestly Tonic, why do you even care, let them think that if they want.

Wu-Tang

User Info Menu

Well you seem to make alot of assumptions...this code is special and all of us ftb2 players know it...stick to ftb1 if you dont know what were talking about...and theres plenty of banning codes that are worth using....anti 35 was meant to be an anti to the error 35 not other boots....other antiboots are used for that.....its not a pointer its anti 35 u nooob....if you can find a better one i suggest you make it otherwise stick to your own game..before you get called out like a noob that you are..
    I dont make many assumptions I state facts in most of my post. Ftb1 and 2 aren't different function wise. I know exactly what I am talking about if you knew even the basics you would know what a pointer looks like, all joka did was null a pointer that is related to the original anti-35, I doubt that he even knew what he was doing. (Thats an assumption if you can't tell.) This address is a pointer and jumps to 09b3xxxx then that jumps to something else near that area for about 3-4 different pointers. Then it finally loads something, probably something that has to do with getting voted using the original anti-35. One "good" find dosn't make you leet. Telling me to stick to my own game is retarted I can care less for ftb1 it's just funner to play when Im bored especially since all people can do is boot and can't freeze or anything. I don't even call you trying to talk back when you don't even know what "you'r" talking about as being called out. Yes I may be a noob, but I am a noob that knows more than you so what does that make you.
    I am actually think about exploiting my ps2 and doing some stuff for socom ca.
    "These cats they sentimental such with a gentle touch
    Dancin' double dutch and all sayin' nothin' much" -Black Thought

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast