User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About The -Anti-35-Return-

About The -Anti-35-Return-

User Info Menu

Re: About The -Anti-35-Return-

Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    Still making fuss over stupid anti-35? Seriously?

I got 3 words for you all.

GET
    A
    LIFE

nGc?
    Noobs getting concerned?

Ehh 1337? Who on earth on this site besides me and nofx are at the status of "leet"? Get the fuck out of here with that crap. Just cause you can use nitepr to edit random lines doesn't make you "leet" go learn actual coding and then come back to and say something.

Pssh, Anti-35. What's so great about that. So what the kid found a line that leads to a safe area and nop'd it. Just about any child can do that.
    This is the problem I have with you. No, you're not leet. You cant be "Leet" if you don't even understand what the word means. Someone who's leet doesn't sell out then come back after a few month and release codes that they claim to have made just for the fuck of it. Now understand that im in no way claiming that I am leet you need to stop bragging about something you have no idea about. Your cocky attitude proves my point completely. And the fact that I know your bitching to your mom about all of this right now proves it even more. You need a life just as bad as everyone else that you claim has no life. Because if it were true, you wouldn't have posted at all in this thread because you wouldn't have cared.

User Info Menu

MMMMmmmmm....... hhhhhmmmmm...
    ok nice code i'll try it out!
    Add me to socom FTB2 : BigBasher
    give me rep+ if i helped

pls donate
    HACKING ROCKZzzz...
    give me rep+ if i helped

User Info Menu

Personally, why is everyone still caring about anti-35 when there are the non error codes out? Geez...you guys mad you cant use your anti-35 hacks? Too bad...
    Socom FTB2 AKAs:
    IvIj2.jJaIV-.-X
    zZ.O.j2.E.O.Zz
    octopus88 (So I can be a noob once more ^_^)
    -.jJj2eDaToj2.- |More smiles! :laugh: P.S. I got more AKAs
    D:\Oshada\My Pictures\wow....jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123