User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTB3 Bot

FTB3 Bot

User Info Menu

FTB3 Bot

So I was into battlenet (Starcraft, Warcraft ect...) for a while and I noticed that there was this huge programming scene in the whole battlenet experience. So what I decided to look into was something that everyone loved which is, "bots". Basically what it does is you configure it to your username and password and type in a cdkey and in a sense you can login. (for chat functions only). As well as you have to type in the server you wish to login to. (ie: useast.battle.net, 69.xx.xx.xx) So what I'm planning on doing when FTB3 comes out is making a bot for the game that can be used for players who would rather just chat and not play. Any suggestions?

Here are a few screenshots to help you to see what it will be like and how it will function.

4D 72 2E 69 48 61 63 6B

FTB3 Bot

User Info Menu

Re: FTB3 Bot

Bro the bots in battle.net are used for Advertising, clans, and having another person in your channel to tell people their statistics ( Ping and other crap ) and they do Trivia.

It is a good idea though.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

FTB3 Bot

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Bro the bots in battle.net are used for Advertising, clans, and having another person in your channel to tell people their statistics ( Ping and other crap ) and they do Trivia.

idk when the last time you were on battlenet but yeah dude now its all chat // ops.

For mainting Ops and chatting whenever. You should check it out. If you want me to pm you a site I can.
    4D 72 2E 69 48 61 63 6B

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

yeah that's what I though. But it it isnt that can you make them use like codes and stuff?

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

FTB3 Bot

User Info Menu

You make the bots in VB.net but basically could be connected if you knew how the packets worked... I dont get what youre asking.
    4D 72 2E 69 48 61 63 6B

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

I meant to say "if it is what you say it is, can you make it use codes and stuff?"

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

FTB3 Bot

User Info Menu

I guess. I mean, thats a possibility but why would you want to? Maybe Id make it have antis on so you couldnt be banned but other codes? Its unnessassary.
    4D 72 2E 69 48 61 63 6B

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

No.... I was JW, maybe so you could boost stats:)

FTB3 Bot

User Info Menu

THatd be pretty sick.
    4D 72 2E 69 48 61 63 6B

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

yeah!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast