User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: IMOK's Rant -Everyone has the right to a voice -Voice yours!

IMOK's Rant -Everyone has the right to a voice -Voice yours!

User Info Menu

Re: IMOK's Rant -Everyone has the right to a voice -Voice yours!

lol the fact that this is such a popular post and that people still wine is reediculus. the game sucks as it is. I just hope ftb3 won't suffer as much as this. btw if dark allex isn't making any new CFW (as read in his offical blog) then how will people hack?? the game ftb3 is obviosly going to be a higher firmware than avaloable at the moment. so does this in a sence mean ftb3 will be saved?
    sorry for any typos. written on my iPhone.

LOL I found some French guys that make cfw... never mind. ftb3 is screwed.
    Last edited by BloodmoneyTK; 06-30-2009 at 03:35 PM.
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BloodmoneyTK View Post
    lol the fact that this is such a popular post and that people still wine is reediculus. the game sucks as it is. I just hope ftb3 won't suffer as much as this. btw if dark allex isn't making any new CFW (as read in his offical blog) then how will people hack?? the game ftb3 is obviosly going to be a higher firmware than avaloable at the moment. so does this in a sence mean ftb3 will be saved?
    Other people can make Custom Firmware.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BloodmoneyTK View Post

LOL I found some French guys that make cfw... never mind. ftb3 is screwed.
    Lol well have you heard? In japan they are starting to make games which do a a ram check in your memory to make sure its all legit and such and if its not you get an error message and then freeze, Im sure they can do the same as I have LOTS of ideas what devs and such for sony could do to prevent cheating to insane ammounts.
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123