User Tag List

Thread: Banned socom...confused

Banned socom...confused

User Info Menu

Banned socom...confused

okay so...my first ever hack in socom ftb2, and bam, im banned. I have been looking around, and i did the currupt psid (or whatever it says), and it works. My problem is, it doesnt say how long my other account is banned for. This is my first ban. It says something along the lines of: u have been detected cheating once, further cheating may cause a temp, or perma ban. Then it gives a phone #. How long do I wait, or do I call, or what? I was mad at the hackers ruining the game, so i hacked. plz help.

----Added 25/6/2009 at 3:11 PM----
    This is what it says...You were detected cheating once. Further cheating may lead to a temporary ban to the SOCOM online server and suspension of the player name used....If i log in under another name, I get a -952 login error. I deleted nitepr off my psp. Today was my first and last hack. At one point, it said I had to wait 19 hours to play again (instead of the -952) but then it went back to the error. I only saw that once. Can somebody tell me whats going on.

Banned socom...confused

User Info Menu

Re: Banned socom...confused

ok, i know wut u are talking about, u are suppose to use corrupt isd and make another account/or log onto ur other accounts,if u have one.....I know wut u mean when u used corrupt isd once and it worked when u didn't log onto another account but stayed on the same account u got banned on...but that only works once..yeah i learned as well..so all u can do is play on another account while u wait till that banned account gets unbanneed..dont worry 19 hours will be over when u sleep lol

â€*•®©™Ç®ÄŽý™®©•™â€*

User Info Menu

dont ever call the # i did and it doesent help
    ReP me uP if i did aNYThing to help :band:MeTALLICa

Banned socom...confused

User Info Menu

(-952) error and others like this mean that its a month ban...

to make it one day, go up to the threads i posted. any questions just ask. If you want me to unban you, add 24_KO8E_8RYANT or 777a777ba....24. i will unban you.
    Lakers Forever! (KO8E_24_8RYANT)

.-aCTin LIkE A MaNiaK-.

User Info Menu

corrupt psid and make another name

Banned socom...confused

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ...KiLLaH-J... View Post
    corrupt psid and make another name
    Yea when you get to the accept thing corrupt the PSID and hit decline then create another name.
    Play with that name till your name is unbanned.