User Tag List

Thread: Imposter name help!!!!!FTB2

Imposter name help!!!!!FTB2

User Info Menu

Unhappy Imposter name help!!!!!FTB2

Hi yeh...Everytime I try going on a room with the imposter name, it was keep frozen my psp and shut off...I tryed many ways to work it:sad: I tryed Turning on the code before going into lobby. Before going online. Or turning on it in Lobby then get out and come back in..still freezes it and shuts off. I dont know what wrong with it, I made the imposter code at this site on the Genrators.:unsure:

Lime in the Chat Box

User Info Menu

Re: Imposter name help!!!!!FTB2

-Make sure its a 1.6 code.
    -Try after the lobby session ends and the game is loading...turn it on ONCE YOU HEAR SOUNDS FROM THE GAME.
    -If all fails get pspbricker.
    Rep me up+ if I help or you just think im a cool guy.:)

User Info Menu

I do have pspbricker....but i tryed doing then animated imposterss too but i dont know how to work it...

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalAznTimmy View Post
    I do have pspbricker....but i tryed doing then animated imposterss too but i dont know how to work it...
    the only time imposters work for me that i got off this site is when the game is already started when you join........thats when you turn it on then when your n the game it should b there and then turn it off.......only time its ever worked for me.

rep up if i helped
    -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-
    I've Got The Gift
    Do you?
    What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
    ConsoleDiscussions Staff are like Police, Dont mess with them lol
    Rep Up If I Helped

TH3 1337 SM0K3R

User Info Menu

Use the one on my site it works Click HERE

You can also use the NameJack v2 prx found HERE. It has impostors built in and i made generators for them, the links are in the first post on the NameJack thread. It also allows clan tag impostors. =]

User Info Menu

Imposters don't work unless you join the game late, than turn on the code in the lobby, and join the game, it should be on. If you leave the game turn your imposter off before you leave or else you will freeze!

TH3 1337 SM0K3R

User Info Menu

Not mine they work all the time and stay on. It's not dma, if an impostor code freezes you it's the wrong code. My generator works 100%, impostors only show if you have the pspbricker disabled and you can't change them while you are in a game. My NameJack v2 prx allows you to change them anywhere and anytime.
    Last edited by smokin; 07-11-2009 at 07:34 PM.

-_-Gifted-_-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smokin View Post
    Use the one on my site it works Click HERE

You can also use the NameJack v2 prx found HERE. It has impostors built in and i made generators for them, the links are in the first post on the NameJack thread. It also allows clan tag impostors. =]
    thanks dude
    -_-GoDs_GiFt-_-
    I've Got The Gift
    Do you?
    What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
    ConsoleDiscussions Staff are like Police, Dont mess with them lol
    Rep Up If I Helped